Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they're in another bar drinking spirits. Interestingly, they are talking about contracts and saying it ends at midnight. I have long suspected that Amish paid Becky for a contractually agreed "relationship", like a month long "girlfriend experience". Seems an odd thing to be talking about. I really really hope she doesn't do any more driving, she's already pissed. Scumbag.

Reactions: 16
Now they're in another bar drinking spirits. Interestingly, they are talking about contracts and saying it ends at midnight. I have long suspected that Amish paid Becky for a contractually agreed "relationship", like a month long "girlfriend experience". Seems an odd thing to be talking about. I really really hope she doesn't do any more driving, she's already pissed. Scumbag.
He's just playing up to it. I don't think there is any contracts in place here, just immature twats.

Reactions: 27
I am actually shocked by her drink driving so blatantly! I seriously hope someone sees this and reports her, what an absolutely bleeping stupid cow

Reactions: 30
I’ve a sneaking suspicion that drink is not all they are on. Pair of arrogant cokeheads.

Reactions: 36
Anyone know where they are so the police force local to them so I can report them for drink/drug driving?

Reactions: 13
So Becky had a tight vagina.. This one has a tiny vagina 😂😂😂 my phone wants to autocorrect to vagabond lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What an absolute pair of bellends, let’s hope it’s only them that get hurt from their reckless driving 🤬

Reactions: 11
The fact she is blatantly drink driving is really bleeping bad. She is battered. Are they in Birmingham?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.