Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was an entertaining live! So Becky and Amish are still friends apparently 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was not happy with the hate at all😂 what did she expect seriously. Why do these girls allow themselves to be treated like mugs
612AC90F-52CA-43DC-8F45-636BB78B1D06.png

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen anything more embarrassing in my life, the way he was pulling 20’s out of his man bag. The waiter was clearly mortified and said the jäger bombs were on him and the bar was closing, a subtle get the duck out 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t the girl in his stories comment back to come one saying they all had boyfriends?? I mean you’d only had to scroll through his Instagram to see the red flags!

I missed the live! It’s very early for a bar to be closing wonder if they’ve been asked to leave?

Reactions: 14
I noticed she kept bleating 'What in the universal credit', probably as she hasn't got the mental capacity to come up with a better response. They are absolutely bleeping obsessed with this idea of wealth makes you better than anyone else. They are the lowest of the low.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
She’s vile that twit on the live with Bradley. No one will touch her and her calling people on universal credit shows her intelligence. She’s like truff. Thick and duck!

Reactions: 31
Anyone else hear her laughing and say "It's been going on for three months" on his story then Amish pretending to look mortified. If he were really mortified he wouldn't have posted it. Still think this girl is just a friend and it's all a big wind up.

Reactions: 13
Id say something kicked off on Friday which is why Becky moved out, wonder if it was after vicks live she did with her friends that it came to an end.
He said he had the worse day ever on Friday, I thought it was just because he lost loads of money but something else must have happened.

Reactions: 7
Id say something kicked off on Friday which is why Becky moved out, wonder if it was after vicks live she did with her friends that it came to an end.
He said he had the worse day ever on Friday, I thought it was just because he lost loads of money but something else must have happened.
Last thing I saw of them two was Becky and Gollum having lunch saying how stressful moving was.

Reactions: 8
What happened in the live on Friday? I literally randomly started following Becky from Charlotte resharing her being at the show. I spent hours reading the first thread but there was so much to catch up on in such little time :ROFLMAO: Also is he driving? After all them shots?

Reactions: 4
Thankfully I don't know her 🤮 but it's south Yorkshire police area.
ETA their website has crashed. Hopefully it's all us tattlers reporting her😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s an idiot, even if she hadn’t drank the driving whilst looking in to his phone and singing whilst not looking at the road is bad enough!

Reactions: 17
I am SO angry at the drunk driving.

And having a seat belt over his man bag. What a total bellend.

Reactions: 21
Just watched the stories where she's driving, she looks pissed as a fart and is barely looking at the road. At one point Amish even gestures to her pointing ahead as if to say "keep your eyes on the road".

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.