Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donโ€™t know how any of them can be fucked with the drama, all the time.

Reactions: 20
I see heโ€™s deleted his last grid post with all the women on and deleted loads of comments off the other one. Whatโ€™s up Bradders? Can you not handle being the BUTT of all our jokes? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Starting to think they are just matesโ€ฆ
He just wanted to rile her because sheโ€™s dumped him.
Go live Becky fill us in, as this is your thread not his

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I donโ€™t think any of this is real. I think itโ€™s them 2 having a laugh trying to keep us talking about them.

Last nights stories. Becky, calmly reading a bedtime story to the adorable Rory. Meanwhile, over on Brads insta, itโ€™s a wild night out. And then finally, a kiss. Followed by radio silence on both sides. Itโ€™s like watching a badly scripted soap opera.

Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: 28
I donโ€™t think any of this is real. I think itโ€™s them 2 having a laugh trying to keep us talking about them.

Last nights stories. Becky, calmly reading a bedtime story to the adorable Rory. Meanwhile, over on Brads insta, itโ€™s a wild night out. And then finally, a kiss. Followed by radio silence on both sides. Itโ€™s like watching a badly scripted soap opera.

Time will tell I guess.
this one is sad as thereโ€™s a little baby in a pushchair that will probably have to suffer through another break up and have to endure all their make up sex.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I give it a day till Beggy is back there ๐Ÿคข

I seriously donโ€™t get how she feels so little about herself fawning over an absolute ugly flannel of a boy like Gollum.
Has to be an escape to get out of her parents, free food, booze and shopping money/presents. There is absolutely nothing else about the guy. Iโ€™d rather go hungry and live in tent than spend anytime with a twit like him.

Out of all of the Dubai drama the thing that sticks out for me the most was prick for brains filming Becky crying and posting it.

Beggyโ€™s aggressive rant the other evening seemed more to convince herself they were ok, than to convince anyone else, because anyone could see where this was going ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In my best lil wayne voice. "Oh my gosh Becky, munch on that butt. Tunechi"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.