Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of Becki, I think she’s a bit strange and immature, and there’s just something that I don’t like about her.
But I do agree that there are worse things than eating carbs upon carbs (Literally wouldn’t eat anything else if I could get away with it) 😂 and the abuse that she gets is absolutely unacceptable, especially when you just know it’s 15 year old boys behind the troll accounts, and I’m not for one minute saying that she deserves any of it, but she definitely doesn’t help herself by posting what she does, so why does she do it? Obviously because it’s what makes her the money and gets her the views that she wants. I said above that she’s immature, but obviously she’s not as stupid as she makes out (saying she’s stupid because I watched some of her live last night and she questioned for about 5 minutes what a high street shop was), it’s all calculated and she knows exactly what she is doing!

Reactions: 5
I reckon she really struggles to lose weight but when she was calorie counting she didn’t even try. There’s a lot of tricks and tips to calorie counting but she was still eating high calorie stuff when there’s so many alternatives so I lost any sympathy for her at that point.

She baffles me because you can see she hates how she looks cos she covers her chin in a few videos and films the skipping videos from behind, wears a baggy jumper and again covers her chin. So why doesn’t she get a hair style that actually suits her and doesn’t massively show off the size of her face? Layers and a side fringe or some bangs as they call it would look so much better. But instead she wears this weird headband half way back on her head which serves no purpose and does these long plaits which do absolutely nothing for her face shape. I just don’t get her at all. Surely she’d like the life of a normal 28 year old?

Reactions: 8
I always thought Becki was the one driving, I didn't pay attention to what side of the car she was on. I thought she at least had some independence. Does her mum drive her to work every day then?

Reactions: 3
I think she’s purposely tries to make it look like she drives cos I was under the impression she did for quite a while. But she gets a lift everywhere she goes and she walks to work.

Reactions: 4
Yeah her mum or sister drives her everywhere I think, I find it weird when she’s like ‘just been to drop Paige off at the dancing’, well no you haven’t, your mum or sister has and you’ve just went along for the ride, I just find her life so weird for a 28 year old, why would you spend most of your time tagging along on pointless trips with your family? She really needs to get a life of her own

Do what I want

Did you read your own post? Reeks of fatphobia. I never claimed you called her ugly. Why shouldn’t she make money -people dislike her no matter what so fair play to her. I’ve never seen her claim her eating is healthy -she’s not manipulating anyone from what I can see

Are you her dietician? Lmao
I agree with you anyway seems it’s just us two 😂 whether people want to admit it’s about her weight that’s up to them but it clearly is. There’s a lad called Alfie who does what I eat in a days and he literally has McDonald’s every day yet he gets zero negative comments because he’s slim. Says it all. People still equate health with the size of your body. I’m not saying Becki is super healthy but there are people in smaller bodies who eat far worse but no one cares because outwardly they meet society standards.

I think its because she is a gluton and until she started to get people making comments she thought her way of eating is ok, I think I have said a few times she is not as fat as many who post under the radar and never get bullied. She puts herself out there with her dancing and regular food posts as well as going live almost every night. No one can say any different, she also used the fact Trolls have picked up on 'Just another treat' to sell Merch and got that made and out there for sale.

Do what I want

Did you read your own post? Reeks of fatphobia. I never claimed you called her ugly. Why shouldn’t she make money -people dislike her no matter what so fair play to her. I’ve never seen her claim her eating is healthy -she’s not manipulating anyone from what I can see

Are you her dietician? Lmao
All this fatphobia and body positivity bs is the reason why obesity levels are high these days.
We're letting people get to unhealthy sizes all because the woke brigade think being obese is cool.

All Becki does on every video is stuff her face and treat herself with massive takeaways and huge meals everyday so of course she's going to get criticism for it.

I get that everyone copes with hate differently, and some of the comments she gets are gross. But I don’t get why she doesn’t do the thing to filter your comments on tiktok so she can block keywords from appearing in her comments- so she wouldnt be aware that she got certain comments because she would never see them. I appreciate that she doesn’t have to, and I don’t want to come accross as victim blaming, however from a point of protecting your own emotional well being I think it is such a sensible thing to do! I am unsure why she hasn’t done it already.

I have never said anything negative to Becki on Tictok, I do not comment so gobsmacked Most of the time at the totally disgusting amount of unhealthy food she shoves down her throat and tonight she has not let us down, again Chips with Pizza and Garlic bread and some breaded bits, Pizza by rights is a meal in self surely, no doubt some Krispy Kreme doughnuts are coming out to follow that

Reactions: 2
I have never said anything negative to Becki on Tictok, I do not comment so gobsmacked Most of the time at the totally disgusting amount of unhealthy food she shoves down her throat and tonight she has not let us down, again Chips with Pizza and Garlic bread and some breaded bits, Pizza by rights is a meal in self surely, no doubt some Krispy Kreme doughnuts are coming out to follow that
She’s said in the comments it’s not all for her she has family round (plural) but I can’t help but think it’s too much for one but not enough for 3+

Reactions: 2
She’s said in the comments it’s not all for her she has family round (plural) but I can’t help but think it’s too much for one but not enough for 3+
I just saw that comment, when I order a dominoes I get the 2 large and 2 sides for 2 people and manage about 3 slices of my pizza and some wedges and then I’m done haha! And then save the rest for the next days lunch!

Being honest I often sit and think ‘why you eating that it’s really not healthy or she’s overweight and needs to be more conscious” but her weight isn’t any of my concern nor something I’d feel the need to say to her I think some of the comments she gets are vile and nobody deserves that but she does feed into it and it gets her views etc

Don't get me wrong I'm not the pinnacle of beauty either but I don't outsell myself and eat myself stupid for views or attention just to make it clear to everyone 🤪

Did you read my post properly? I never even called her ugly once.. I said she wasn't particulary attractive..... and if you can honestly tell me she is gorgeous then we just have different opinions. I have stated before I am not in the best shape of my life at the moment after having a baby earlier in the year.. I have also said I am not conventionally attractive myself?

I stated the reasons why I didn't like her, and that is selling herself for views and attention by eating disgustingly heavy portions of unhealthy food, having merch with her 'treat' slogan and now performing cameos for money. And I'm not the only one that obviously thinks this.

But yeah I dislike her because shes fat and ugly 🙄 , not the fact she is fake and manipulates her (sometimes young and impressionable) audience that her eating is healthy and normal and just a treat.
Not particularly attractive had me wheezing though 🙈💀

All this fatphobia and body positivity bs is the reason why obesity levels are high these days.
We're letting people get to unhealthy sizes all because the woke brigade think being obese is cool.

All Becki does on every video is stuff her face and treat herself with massive takeaways and huge meals everyday so of course she's going to get criticism for it.
I 100% agree with this

Last edited:
I know what she says and I would probably say the same, but if you notice her mother is not large Becky seems to take her stash to the bedroom to watch TV.

Reactions: 1

I am a larger woman and it is not for lack of trying to lose weight, I'm on medication which makes it harder. I eat healthy, don't drink fizzy juice and have maybe 1 takeaway a month on payday. It is still not very nice having people call me fat and assume because I am I eat all the time. Its not every larger person who is promoting it.

• Heart
Firstly my heart goes out to anyone suffering with PCOS,/ENDO or any other illness that causes weight gain. ❤

second of all, that food was not for more than 2 people by any means, 1 large pizza, small wedges and a few pieces of chicken, plus surely if it was for guests you’d get a half and half pizza or a different topping one?

she strikes me as having a binge eating disorder, if there are guests round wouldn’t she eat with them? why does she go upstairs with a mountain of food? also 1 dip for 3+ people? nah not having it

I feel bad for her but she’s doing it to herself at this point.

• Heart
She once showed some photos of her as a child and she was a large child, it must be really hard to get out of eating habits you've had your entire life. I also saw this interesting article about how some people are genetically hardwired to hold on to weight, not saying that's the case with Becki but it's a possibility
BBC News - Living with obesity: The people who are hard-wired to store fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.