Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine concern?? Do you read her comments. Lads calling her a pig, asking where’s the takeaway when she’s showing her makeup? What is wrong with some of you thinking this isnt bullying?

Reactions: 11
Genuine concern?? Do you read her comments. Lads calling her a pig, asking where’s the takeaway when she’s showing her makeup? What is wrong with some of you thinking this isnt bullying?
Sorry if it wasn’t clear, I was referring to my own previous comments on here being referred to as bullying. I agree that personal comments on look / size are bullying and unnecessary- none of which I have or would make.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it wasn’t clear, I was referring to my own previous comments on here being referred to as bullying. I agree that personal comments on look / size are bullying and unnecessary- none of which I have or would make.
okay Sorry I mistook what you said as being about the comments on her videos. 😊

I agree. What is genuine concern gets spun to be bullying when it’s not.

I am 23 years old and recently got told I could go completely blind within a year if I didn’t lose some weight, I started at 21 stone and am currently 18 so I am in no way “fatphobic”. I only recently changed my lifestyle and get so angry seeing her eat the way she does whilst influencing so many young people, it’s the same for all influencers, under or over weight. But the part that infuriates me most is her ignoring all the genuine concern, it’s something I wished people pushed on me before I got as big as I did.

I did have sympathy for her until she started her “weight loss journey” which consisted on no actual attempt to improve her lifestyle, almost came across as she was doing it for views only.
You do realise you can be fat and fatphobic at the same time?
No one here has given any actual reason why they don't like her except that she is fat and doesn't seem fussed about losing weight. If it bothers you that much don't look at her page.

sorry this is ridiculous. God forbid someone said they were on a diet and now maybe they’re not? Why do people think she owes them something and why would someone not being on a diet antagonise people? It’s obvious the comments all come from teenage boys. Regular level headed people don’t give a tit if she diets or not.

“addressing the truth” why is everyone taking this girls diet so seriously 😂 the duck?? She hasn’t been hiding some filthy secret. Weird if you ask me. The reaction is absolutely mad
I should have been clearer in my comment but when she was doing her public diet series. I watched that, I didn’t comment on it in her videos but it came across as she was doing it more for the views and was manipulating the views. Not so much now she has still insinuated that she is on a diet in some of her videos and some genuine sounding comments are in relation to that.

Tbh couldn’t care what she eats, I just think it might calm some of the hate if she just said that she isn’t on a diet anymore, that’s what I meant by addressing the truth not that she needs to make a complete multipart tiktok series but just try and draw a line under it. Agree a lot of the comments are just a bunch of morons but obv it is taking a toll on her and I just think it may help. Tiktokers like Emmamatthews have similar food habits but seems to get less hate and I think the approach is different.

also meant I don’t agree with the bullying that she receives not that I don’t believe that she is getting bullied.

Reactions: 2
No one here has given any actual reason why they don't like her except that she is fat and doesn't seem fussed about losing weight. If it bothers you that much don't look at her page.
Perhaps you can be, but I am not and I’m not sure it would make sense for me to be.

My issue is her plastering every where that she’s on a weight loss journey, improving her lifestyle when she wasn’t and obviously had no intention to. It’s not that she doesn’t want to lose weight or that she’s bigger, it’s the fact that she either purposely lied about her intention to in order to gain views or felt she had to because that’s what people suggested. Either way, it’s a complete lack of transparency and I’m not about that - liars are awful for obvious reasons but so are people who can’t just own who they are / what they want. Not to mention the cries of “people are mean” when they say just another treat or something to that effect but she’s using that phrase on merch to make money? It’s either ok and you can gain from it or it’s not ok, can’t have the best of both worlds.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbh I don’t think I’ve ever read anyone on here say that that isn’t bullying(only been signed up a short amount of time) People typically get called out for agreeing with something like that on here! And quite clearly that is bullying. 💕

Perhaps you can be, but I am not and I’m not sure it would make sense for me to be.

My issue is her plastering every where that she’s on a weight loss journey, improving her lifestyle when she wasn’t and obviously had no intention to. It’s not that she doesn’t want to lose weight or that she’s bigger, it’s the fact that she either purposely lied about her intention to in order to gain views or felt she had to because that’s what people suggested. Either way, it’s a complete lack of transparency and I’m not about that - liars are awful for obvious reasons but so are people who can’t just own who they are / what they want. Not to mention the cries of “people are mean” when they say just another treat or something to that effect but she’s using that phrase on merch to make money? It’s either ok and you can gain from it or it’s not ok, can’t have the best of both worlds.
Or she tried losing weight and realised she no longer wanted to? You are weirdly cynical about her lol its not that deep

this ❤ I’m so glad other people feel the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tbh it’s not that deep and tbh people on here probably aren’t the ones commenting on here videos and I most certainly am not.

however I do find it a little hypocritical that we recognise the bullying that becki receives on her tiktoks here, however peoplestill find it okay to like negative comments about how other influencers look in other topic forums on tattle.

I think she seems like a really pleasant and easy going person. I wish I was more like her tbh. She does have a few annoying habits and mannerisms, but so does most people.

As a women on the chunkier side of life myself her size doesn't bother me at all, it's just some of things she does that I find interesting/ weird... I personally would love to eat what she does and apparently lose weight but unfortunately one sniff of a kebab and I gain stones lol... but to be fair if you put it out there that you have alot of takeaways and snacks etc but are on a diet/ calorie counting then she will face bad and horrible comments

Reactions: 4
I agree. What is genuine concern gets spun to be bullying when it’s not.

I am 23 years old and recently got told I could go completely blind within a year if I didn’t lose some weight, I started at 21 stone and am currently 18 so I am in no way “fatphobic”. I only recently changed my lifestyle and get so angry seeing her eat the way she does whilst influencing so many young people, it’s the same for all influencers, under or over weight. But the part that infuriates me most is her ignoring all the genuine concern, it’s something I wished people pushed on me before I got as big as I did.

I did have sympathy for her until she started her “weight loss journey” which consisted on no actual attempt to improve her lifestyle, almost came across as she was doing it for views only.
Idiopathic intracranial hypertension?

that vid she posted of her crying :( i just wanted to give her a big hug!! poor girl, shes harmless compared to most influencers on that app

Has she deleted it now? I can’t see it
yes it was a couple of hours ago in response to the people making the hater "fan" accs and the bullying videos - it had about 3k likes and then it was deleted coz people were writing horrid things calling her an attention seeker

• Sad
yes it was a couple of hours ago in response to the people making the hater "fan" accs and the bullying videos - it had about 3k likes and then it was deleted coz people were writing horrid things calling her an attention seeker
I didn’t realise she had deleted it. There was a lot of supportive comments but so many awful trolls. Lots of people laughing and saying she deserved it. Sad

• Sad
Just been having a look on TikTok because I didn’t see that video of her crying and it took me just under a minute to find 5 accounts that are posting mean and unnecessary cruel videos about her. One video has over 43k likes so anyone who says she gets bullied on a small scale (bullying is wrong at any scale) is wrong. Imagine 43k people tearing you down and laughing at you, in all fairness I would have a full on breakdown. Yeah her diet isn’t very good but she doesn’t deserve any of this kind of hate because she’s not done anything wrong. I’m on a few threads on here and some of the influencers are awful. They mislead people by photoshopping, constantly on the beg, drink whilst pregnant and are generally awful people, becki just has a poor diet and is a bit lonely, definitely no cause for so much hate. I feel really upset for her tbh after seeing them accounts. I’ve blocked the name of the account off the screenshot because they don’t deserve the attention.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She seems a really nice person I think, her food choices are not the best and endless takeaways but that is how she was clearly brought up and she is proberly wondering why people think it's not ok.
But she is no way the biggest person on Tictok but they do not get bullied at all in anyway like she does, the good thing is she seems strong and able to keep coming back because if it were me I would be long gone.

I’m not Becki’s number one fan, but the bullying pages I have seen are disgusting, there is one with over 8000 followers. I agree with an above poster who mentioned Emma Matthews, who’s diet is also rather terrible and beige, but she seems to be more confident and able to deal with the hate she gets, whereas I think Becki comes across as an easier target as she appears quite young and naive, so good for her if she is standing up for herself! I must admire that she still sticks around and still shows videos of herself eating, because I would not have the balls to do that!
All in all I just find her a bit strange, but there are worse things to be in life than that. Oh and I wish she would ditch the hairband 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.