Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol has anyone seen she's charging £12 for a cameo!!! I guess someone's gotta pay for her takeaways!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
her life is so sad, it literally revolves around food. it doesnt seem that she has any friends :(

Reactions: 7
So I have just just Becki Promoting her Cameo, is she for real, I will say she is stronger than people think.
Cameo what the hell!! She is a fat woman
who eats a lot on camera with an occasional dance, where does she think in her tiny mind Cameo?

And you know what Kids think she is on a par with them so they may well ask parents for one, she is a woman masquarading as a kid/teen.

Reactions: 5
The more she comes up on my FYP page, the more I wonder if she is actually the full ticket?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I know is if I ate that greasy burger/kebab combo she ate the other night I'd be shitting for a week! 💩🤭

There’s no need for the amount of food that’s what pisses me off. One of her tik toks I was watching the other day I was like oh fair enough a doner kebab with garlic sauce… oh and there’s chips.. oh and there’s 4 slices of garlic pizza as well. Just no need she must not be able to move after all that

Reactions: 2
Her cameo ad just came up on my Fyp so I looked at her page and she only has like 200k followers. Is she delusional or something? Does she think she's famous enough for cameo?

I understand someone like Lawrence doing it because he's got millions of followers but her and other smaller tiktokers need to get a grip.

I'm surprised at how many hate pages she has though, probably makes them herself so people give her sympathy🤣

• Haha
She is struggling for content she is asking her teen fans to post an odd combination for her to try, now I am puzzled because she has always done odd combination food to me, Kebab with chips and a whole garlic bread for one, on the days i ever tried a kebab I never had anything else with it.

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but who has potatoes and rice with enchiladas?! Why does she need 3 types of carb on one meal, not to mention the tit ton of cheese

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what she works at or how old she is? She never seems to be at work
She’s 28, but with the mentality of a 15 year old 😂 (seriously, I find it really weird how childish and naive she is) and she’s a medical personal assistant, which I think means she looks after a child in a school, so is off for term time.

Does anyone know what she works at or how old she is? She never seems to be at work
She’s 28. Her job title is ‘medical pa’ which I believe she works in a school as an assistant but must only be part time as she doesn’t seem to be there much!

Im sorry but who has potatoes and rice with enchiladas?! Why does she need 3 types of carb on one meal, not to mention the tit ton of cheese

I saw that a portion of rice with Nandos, chips and th rest of it so strange.

She’s 28. Her job title is ‘medical pa’ which I believe she works in a school as an assistant but must only be part time as she doesn’t seem to be there much!
28? Wow! I thought she was loads younger than that. She’s definitely a strange one

I think its odd to have a curry with chips or chinese too but people do it,
Becky seems to be getting a lot of troll threads, Im sure its not because she is a little overweight, but more to do with her entitlement and how she has thought she can do Cameo, Merch and what ever else she does to make money, maybe she could do a Dan or is she already i am not sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.