Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Beckyjonesno1fanpage, I cannot work out if they are really a fan or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but watching her eat that kebab was just yuck its almost like she's proud of the crappy food she is eating. She must have a cast iron stomach to cope with it I would be on the loo straight away after all that grease! 💩

Reactions: 3
The odd thing about the Fan page is when anyone says anything to Becky that profile is being extremely rude to them its odd.

She gives me the absolute dry heave now. Close up shots of her shovelling that kebab in was the last straw for me, she’s vile

Reactions: 4
I think the whole situation is sad. Becki has a lot of good characteristics, she can take the piss out of herself and seems upbeat but its almost like her viewers are like feeders. She keeps eating more and more to appease them and keep her views up.

While I think the parents are probably enablers who have done most of the damage earlier on in life, Becki is 28 and needs to takes responsibility for herself now. She doesn’t seem to have any friends or a social life apart from being driven around to shops by her mum. I find it sad.

Reactions: 8
How does anyone, thin or fat, eating that much sugar and salt not have a constant headache? 😭 My body would be screaming for water and paracetamol after a pub breakfast and a takeaway with treats in between. Lucky her if she can feel fresh after all of it!

Reactions: 3
I just want to clarify from my other posts that my problem with Becki is not because she is overweight. I see some of you guys have made comments like 'I bet if she was a skinny pretty girl eating these foods you wouldn't have a problem!'.

I, myself, am overweight from gaining almost 16kg from becoming pregnant last year. 4 months on, post partum, and I still have to lose at least 6-8kg to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. At this moment I am overweight myself, so I'm definitely not one to be a hypocrite and put down others when I am 'fat af' myself. However, I am watching and tracking what I eat instead of continually eating crap and being 'surprised' when I have lost half a pound in 6 weeks Becki.....

The problem I have seems that she is trying to appease her audience by continually eating like this. It's not just a 'duck you' to the haters she is just endangering her health by eating this much crap. It's not the carb content (carbs arent evil as people think). It's the obvious fat intake (fats are vital in any diet, however excessive fat such as kebab grease along with looks like half a kilo of chips and an oily cheese garlic bread for the side?) but most importantly its the SODIUM she is just ingesting. It honestly looks 2-3x the recommended intake she is having, maybe some days even more!

How does she not feel like complete crap afterwards? The sodium she is having alone is so bad :/ Also yeah, the comments that are downright vile and disgusting when they are straight up insulting her but to be honest her fan girls that advocate and encourage this disordered eating aren't much better.. that's not to say she deserves the horrid comments. It doesn't. But I've seen people who just say 'that's a lot of food for one day' not even being mean and her fan girls come in and say its normal and to leave her alone.

It's not normal. 🤷‍♀️

And yes, the child like behavior is very.. uncomfortable. I don't put that on her though it's obviously how she's been brought up.. when you are 28 being driven around everywhere and having your niece as their best friend and never being away from family.. eh.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I just want to clarify from my other posts that my problem with Becki is not because she is overweight. I see some of you guys have made comments like 'I bet if she was a skinny pretty girl eating these foods you wouldn't have a problem!'.

I, myself, am overweight from gaining almost 16kg from becoming pregnant last year. 4 months on, post partum, and I still have to lose at least 6-8kg to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. At this moment I am overweight myself, so I'm definitely not one to be a hypocrite and put down others when I am 'fat af' myself. However, I am watching and tracking what I eat instead of continually eating crap and being 'surprised' when I have lost half a pound in 6 weeks Becki.....

The problem I have seems that she is trying to appease her audience by continually eating like this. It's not just a 'duck you' to the haters she is just endangering her health by eating this much crap. It's not the carb content (carbs arent evil as people think). It's the obvious fat intake (fats are vital in any diet, however excessive fat such as kebab grease along with looks like half a kilo of chips and an oily cheese garlic bread for the side?) but most importantly its the SODIUM she is just ingesting. It honestly looks 2-3x the recommended intake she is having, maybe some days even more!

How does she not feel like complete crap afterwards? The sodium she is having alone is so bad :/ Also yeah, the comments that are downright vile and disgusting when they are straight up insulting her but to be honest her fan girls that advocate and encourage this disordered eating aren't much better.. that's not to say she deserves the horrid comments. It doesn't. But I've seen people who just say 'that's a lot of food for one day' not even being mean and her fan girls come in and say its normal and to leave her alone.

It's not normal. 🤷‍♀️

And yes, the child like behavior is very.. uncomfortable. I don't put that on her though it's obviously how she's been brought up.. when you are 28 being driven around everywhere and having your niece as their best friend and never being away from family.. eh.
Completely agree with everything you have said, I've always been large and have since January I've lost 4st I still have a way to go. I thought I was ok but it turned out I had high blood pressure which is so dangerous, my knees and back ached all the time. I see Becki eating like she does and her health is at risk, the constant redness in her face says to me that her BP is high. She clearly doesn't think she has a problem so until she gets a wake up call nothing will change!

• Heart
I saw her latest tiltok about the bullying, I don’t agree with that. However she seems to have forgotten that she was the one that stated she was on a diet. So no wonder her viewers call her out for what she is eating when she eats what she does whilst claiming she was on a diet!

Influencers can’t claim to be doing one thing and then be caught doing another thing. She does come accross as quiet harmless tbh and some of the comments are vile. But some of them are just calling her out and she doesn’t address the truth.

what I would suggest she does is just say that she is happy with her diet and say that she is no longer on a diet. But by continuing the notion that you are on a diet when clearly you’re not is just antagonising viewers.

I truely don’t care what she eats and watch a few people that have terrible diets but they own it. Whereas she misleads her viewers and thencan’t handle thefall out from it. She is also the one that started the just another treat thing and maybe she needs to stop naming it as a treat when it is just her normal diet.

I saw her latest tiltok about the bullying, I don’t agree with that. However she seems to have forgotten that she was the one that stated she was on a diet. So no wonder her viewers call her out for what she is eating when she eats what she does whilst claiming she was on a diet!

Influencers can’t claim to be doing one thing and then be caught doing another thing. She does come accross as quiet harmless tbh and some of the comments are vile. But some of them are just calling her out and she doesn’t address the truth.

what I would suggest she does is just say that she is happy with her diet and say that she is no longer on a diet. But by continuing the notion that you are on a diet when clearly you’re not is just antagonising viewers.

I truely don’t care what she eats and watch a few people that have terrible diets but they own it. Whereas she misleads her viewers and thencan’t handle thefall out from it. She is also the one that started the just another treat thing and maybe she needs to stop naming it as a treat when it is just her normal diet.
sorry this is ridiculous. God forbid someone said they were on a diet and now maybe they’re not? Why do people think she owes them something and why would someone not being on a diet antagonise people? It’s obvious the comments all come from teenage boys. Regular level headed people don’t give a tit if she diets or not.

“addressing the truth” why is everyone taking this girls diet so seriously 😂 the duck?? She hasn’t been hiding some filthy secret. Weird if you ask me. The reaction is absolutely mad

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She already said she's not sharing her weight journey with tiktok any more. It's no ones business but her own

• Heart
Reactions: 2

It's not normal. 🤷‍♀️

I agree. What is genuine concern gets spun to be bullying when it’s not.

I am 23 years old and recently got told I could go completely blind within a year if I didn’t lose some weight, I started at 21 stone and am currently 18 so I am in no way “fatphobic”. I only recently changed my lifestyle and get so angry seeing her eat the way she does whilst influencing so many young people, it’s the same for all influencers, under or over weight. But the part that infuriates me most is her ignoring all the genuine concern, it’s something I wished people pushed on me before I got as big as I did.

I did have sympathy for her until she started her “weight loss journey” which consisted on no actual attempt to improve her lifestyle, almost came across as she was doing it for views only.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.