Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just getting ridiculous now. She uploaded a video last night making an extremely calorific hot chocolate and as you expect she got a lot of fat related comments, but also a lot of people confused because she's also calorie counting and trying to lose weight.

She is sending out mixed messages and therefore creating a rod for her own back. By calorie counting and weighing herself and saying "i didn't lose this week" she is clearly giving us the message that she wants to lose weight and that's why she's calorie counting. Then she eats a tit load of unhealthy food and takeaways. She's made a video regarding the comments on her hot chocolate video saying "I'm allowed to calorie count 4 days a week and have treats 3 days a week" well yes, it's your life but its completely counter intuitive. You're not going to lose weight because you're eating so much crap food for 3 days, so what's the point in calorie counting for the 4 days? It's completely pointless. You're putting out the message that you want to lose weight but only counting calories for 4 days, so which is it Becky? That's why she's getting so many comments.

Reactions: 4
She's just getting ridiculous now. She uploaded a video last night making an extremely calorific hot chocolate and as you expect she got a lot of fat related comments, but also a lot of people confused because she's also calorie counting and trying to lose weight.

She is sending out mixed messages and therefore creating a rod for her own back. By calorie counting and weighing herself and saying "i didn't lose this week" she is clearly giving us the message that she wants to lose weight and that's why she's calorie counting. Then she eats a tit load of unhealthy food and takeaways. She's made a video regarding the comments on her hot chocolate video saying "I'm allowed to calorie count 4 days a week and have treats 3 days a week" well yes, it's your life but its completely counter intuitive. You're not going to lose weight because you're eating so much crap food for 3 days, so what's the point in calorie counting for the 4 days? It's completely pointless. You're putting out the message that you want to lose weight but only counting calories for 4 days, so which is it Becky? That's why she's getting so many comments.
There’s no way she’s going to lose weight if she’s eating and drinking crap from Friday-Sunday. I’m on a calorie counting diet and I allow myself one cheat meal on a Saturday evening, sometimes a takeaway, sometimes I’ll make something! I’m losing between 2-4lbs a week, why does she need to have 3 days of ‘treats’?!

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she’s going to lose weight if she’s eating and drinking crap from Friday-Sunday. I’m on a calorie counting diet and I allow myself one cheat meal on a Saturday evening, sometimes a takeaway, sometimes I’ll make something! I’m losing between 2-4lbs a week, why does she need to have 3 days of ‘treats’?!
Yep I'm exactly the same, I calorie count all week and stick to it, occasionally I'll have a takeaway on a Saturday night but every other day and meal I am completely strict. Does she actually think she can lose weight from calorie counting 4 days a week!? Surely not but she is extremely naive. Honestly I'd say something to her on her comments but her obesity-enablers have come for me before and all I did was ask why she wears a head band 😂😂😂

Yep I'm exactly the same, I calorie count all week and stick to it, occasionally I'll have a takeaway on a Saturday night but every other day and meal I am completely strict. Does she actually think she can lose weight from calorie counting 4 days a week!? Surely not but she is extremely naive. Honestly I'd say something to her on her comments but her obesity-enablers have come for me before and all I did was ask why she wears a head band 😂😂😂
I occasionally calorie count 4/5 days a week and eat at maintenance for two days and can continue losing weight- but 2/3 full treat days, no calorie counting?? Ridiculous

Guys I can’t cope much longer with this girl but at the same time I’m addicted 😂 she’s done a chicken roast, relatively healthy until I saw the Yorkshire’s and then a full fat can of coke 🙈

Guys I can’t cope much longer with this girl but at the same time I’m addicted 😂 she’s done a chicken roast, relatively healthy until I saw the Yorkshire’s and then a full fat can of coke 🙈
And the potatoes drowning in oil😂😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but losing one pound... I mean it’s better than putting weight on... but you could lose a pound just by going to the loo. I feel like if she actually took it seriously she could be losing like 4-5 pounds.

I knew she would post a loss this week, I do not think it's true though. Lawrence gets his weigh in on camera and what ever it is we see it.
At her weight she could drop easy 2 to 3 pounds a week so she has nothing to be pleased about,is if carries on telling fibs all her followers will turn against her.

So someone had made a Becky video, its proberly a bit mean really but I guess if you put yourself out there it's what can happen.
The name is crystalmethisntforme, I wonder if she has seen it yet she often comes on adamant she can do whatever she likes so she proberly not be too bothered.

So someone had made a Becky video, its proberly a bit mean really but I guess if you put yourself out there it's what can happen.
The name is crystalmethisntforme, I wonder if she has seen it yet she often comes on adamant she can do whatever she likes so she proberly not be too bothered.
I saw this earlier. I think it’s nasty as duck. Okay you may not agree with her weightloss or what she eats but taking the time to make videos like this. Pathetic. Tiktok is so vile sometimes. It’s not like she’s racist or homophobic or a bleeping murderer, she doesn’t deserve hate videos

Reactions: 6
Why would you make hot chocolate in a slow cooker? And in the same slow cooker she uses all the time to cook savoury food in. She only cooked lamb in it a few days ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why does she do these makeup lives so late at night, I have so many questions

It’s actually laughable at this point in 6 weeks she’s lost 2 pounds does she not realise if you weighed yourself at 2 different parts of the day you would probably fluctuate a pound and at her weight for her to even maintain is a lot of calories even if she was in a slight deficit she would notice the weight drop. I think she posts her food etc so that people comment she gets more engagement an sympathy

Reactions: 5
I have noticed Posts are becoming fewer and maybe a good thing now the trolls will not leave her alone.

Today we have a makeup post, Yawn I personally think I must prefer the just a treat posts because I cannot believe people really eat like that, although I know Emma lives on Takeaways. so they must do, this is all a bit alien to me.

Why would you make hot chocolate in a slow cooker? And in the same slow cooker she uses all the time to cook savoury food in. She only cooked lamb in it a few days ago.
Have I read this right? Hot chocolate in the slow cooker 🙃 That’s a new level of laziness what happened to just putting it in a mug and pouring water/milk in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.