Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know, the other day when the trolls were starting she said she thought she had been good that day so that does show how her mind works maybe she has never been shown any kind of healthy life style and its all just normal to her.
i think you’re right , she seems to have the mindset of this is all she has known. i really hope someone can put her on the right path actually because she’s not doing very well

Reactions: 2
She just hasn’t got a clue.. just because it’s within your calories doesn’t mean it’s healthy and you’re going to lose weight! In one day of her calorie counting she had Starbucks, chorizo cheese and french bread, crisps, chocolate, ham and chips and profiteroles!!! Unbelievable!!

Reactions: 5
i think you’re right , she seems to have the mindset of this is all she has known. i really hope someone can put her on the right path actually because she’s not doing very well

Most girls at 28 would like to meet someone get married and have children by that time but she is extremely childish, her headband and how she talks you can tell her has not grown up yet and maybe that is why she is only focused on food and not going out and having fun with friends as we can now.

Most girls at 28 would like to meet someone get married and have children by that time but she is extremely childish, her headband and how she talks you can tell her has not grown up yet and maybe that is why she is only focused on food and not going out and having fun with friends as we can now.
i’m only a few years younger then her but the difference is astounding. she comes across as very naive and immature. don’t get me started on that ridiculous headband. i couldn’t think of anything worse then to be on tiktok making ridiculous faces and showing what i’m eating

the headbands fine she just needs to try out a new hair style - maybe some nice highlights and some layers/curtain bangs

Did you guys see her going to watch a DVD Box set on her bed with a whole selection of eats, and it was not missed on me on the Video the Box of different eater eggs.
So today she has said she will be baking and so on this week and people can do whatever they want it's their body, well I agree so lets stop saying we are Calorie Counting when we are not, also she has so many followers but they are not following her because they admire her but they are proberbly watching in total amazement at how she is living her life.

Regards the hairband if you go back she has worn the same one for the longest time so it must stink.

It's getting silly now, no effort at all so put the scales down for goodness sake.
You know many people are legit trying to lose the covid weight gain and she is just taking the P now, she has not even tried eating none stop takeaways and sweet stuff so what is the point, I really feel even fans will soon change how they feel about this because she is a joke and a fibber.

Sh needs to stop saying she’s calorie counting now she’s giving it a bad name 😂😂😂😂😂

She also didn't think to take the damp towel off her head, so she probably did lose this week.

I do not think she is getting on the scales because she knows it would be a waste of time. She is still banging on I am not sure what her next move will be regards any kind of diet I would say just give up on that.

Her content without baking or eating really has nothing going for it, when she reach 100K followers she had a party lots of sweet treats, loads of balloons even a hot tub, I really think she and her Mum thought she was going to be the next Kylie, she is a likeable person but for goodness sake stop the so called pretendy diet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sh needs to stop saying she’s calorie counting now she’s giving it a bad name 😂😂😂😂😂
Not even just that, I feel like she’s giving all fat people a bad name, including me!! I already feel like people look at me any time I eat something moderately unhealthy and judge me despite me actively losing weight every week since beginning of this year. I have had a few weeks that I’ve not lost anything but never gained back, it’s harder than you’d think for someone of mine / her size - you have to eat 3500 calories over your maintenance to gain 1 lbs of fat, for me at 18.8 stone, with an office job is 2900 calories a day every day to gain just 1lbs.. keeping that in mind, how much is she eating given her job is semi-active and she is probably heavier than me ??

She's literally promoting obesity. I bet most of her followers are about 12 and she's telling them too many treats don't matter. The kids will either be hiding food and binging or not eating at all.

Reactions: 3
"Hi everyone!"
God this women boils my piss, no wonder you put on weight this week love, the amount of shite you've eaten but it's OK as your "on plan" what? To diabetes?!
She has loads of encouragement from the followers that kiss her arse then gets offended by the ones speaking the truth 🙄🙄
Also why does she have a cameo? She's not famous, just an average and naive girl on Tictok. Does anyone buy the merchandise either?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched her “Pretty Little Fing” haul - bloody pointless considering she never wears make up and when she does she looks like a drag queen

EDIT: On my Christ just seen her food shop...absolutely zero evidence of calorie counting!!! She gota huge bag of Doritos and sour cream dip 🙈 which would be ok if she was gonna weigh out a portion of Doritos and a small amount of dip but we know she won’t!!! And then she’s bought full fat cans of Coke because “she likes them at the weekend” soooo she’s gonna keep eating like a pig at the weekend then continue to weigh herself on a Tuesday and either gain or maintain!!!

Does she seriously not realise calorie counting does not exclude weekends 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Call me cynical but I think she’s only pretending to do this calorie counting thing to see if a weight loss company will sponsor her.

Reactions: 3
I burst out laughing @kittypaws 😂 I know not everyone can do makeup very well but she does a full face at least 2x every week on her lives and it never improves. What is that lipliner??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.