Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should stop the calorie counting and weighing and do it by what clothes she can fit into. She could buy her ideal size dress or jeans and go by how she feels rather than what the scales say. I think so many people calorie count and think that low calories equals healthy. Usually its just packed with a load of chemicals. I don't agree with the fat shaming comments she gets on tiktok though - nobody is forcing anyone to watch it. Do they really need to take time out of their day to berate her for having another treat day? She'll learn soon enough that she's not doing it right but do people need to laugh at her for it? Its her own journey and again, I think the toxicity of diet culture is what breeds eating disorders.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is not posting as much now showing what she really eats., it seems to be a trend on Tictok I have seen another very large woman saying she just got a Subs or a Mc Donalds breakfast, I really think these people will not ever be truthful or ever really get rid of the weight.

i think she needs to stop with calorie counting tbh
she isn’t taking it seriously. she isn’t obviously factoring in all of her “treats” etc so she should just like someone said buy something and try and fit into it.

Reactions: 1
Every time her moon face and little piggy eyes pop up on my FYP it makes me want to puke

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She doesn't have high standards when it comes to mascara does she? That mascara looks completely average and she's having an orgasm over it.

Mind you it's probably her only chance at achieving orgasm. Yep, I said it, I'm a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can't possibly be calorie counting properly. Her breakfast and lunch is a normal person's whole calorie intake!

Reactions: 2
Well expect lots of treats this weekend guys its Paiges birthday always a good excuse to scoff plenty of food.
I have noticed she is not on so much with Becky I have thought if she was my daughter I would not want her getting any of Beckies bad eating habbits.

Well expect lots of treats this weekend guys its Paiges birthday always a good excuse to scoff plenty of food.
I have noticed she is not on so much with Becky I have thought if she was my daughter I would not want her getting any of Beckies bad eating habbits.
Can't wait for Tuesday's weigh in 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Omg I can’t believe there is a thread on her, I completely agree with all of you. HOW has she become some sort of celeb on tiktok, I’d understand if she had a really great personality or something. Like please someone tell me why 190,000 people follow her, who are these people, I need answers. And when is this brunch you talk of, must check it out. And I can’t believe she has an Amazon list and people buy her stuff. The whole thing is nuts.

Reactions: 3
Omg I can’t believe there is a thread on her, I completely agree with all of you. HOW has she become some sort of celeb on tiktok, I’d understand if she had a really great personality or something. Like please someone tell me why 190,000 people follow her, who are these people, I need answers. And when is this brunch you talk of, must check it out. And I can’t believe she has an Amazon list and people buy her stuff. The whole thing is nuts.

I really think a lot of people follow her to take the P.

The brunch is usually Sunday lunch times, it's so awkward, "what are you all having? *pause* oooh that sounds so good" 🤦‍♀️

Quite a few Tiktokers have Amazon wish lists, find that really weird, pay for what you want like the rest of us!!

Omg a fan account has just posted this 😂

Making an effort to be healthy!? Good at skipping!? 🤣🤣🤣

So she posted in the comments that she calorie counts during the week but at the weekend she’s eating takeaways and drinking full fat coke... yeah good luck with that 😂

Well, she is NOT making an effort to get healthy so that's not true.
I am starting to think it must be me but in the whole time I have watched her I have not had a single takeaway because I do not class food as a treat and I have lots of treats, if her head gets any bigger she is going to struggle to hold it up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.