Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is searching for a topic to post about now, we have had food hauls, baking, cooking, make-up and the biggest joke Calorie Counting.
I wish she would throw the make up brush away it's minging oh yes and the black headband.

I think she is searching for a topic to post about now, we have had food hauls, baking, cooking, make-up and the biggest joke Calorie Counting.
I wish she would throw the make up brush away it's minging oh yes and the black headband.
The headband is due some mould growth soon, surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Personally I would just stop mentioning about being on a diet as all the vids she post eating says the opposite and she gets so much tit for it, she harmless enough but very contradictory.

Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry for her with the amount of hate comments but some of the content doesn’t help. I don’t know why she claimed to start calorie counting and since then has had a treat/takeaway every other day. Absolutely no hate if someone wants to eat that but if you don’t want to change your lifestyle then don’t post claiming they you are - it just encourages negative comments!

Reactions: 5
Not much posting these days, but I am sure it's because all the food will only get her comments from the Trolls.

Omg a fan account has just posted this 😂

Making an effort to be healthy!? Good at skipping!? 🤣🤣🤣
this is 100% satire, they are taking the piss out of her!

I’ve seen her vids pop up on my FYP a lot....she really reminds of Amberlynn Reid off of youtube, she got famous for always “being on diet” but constantly ate crap & just got bigger! Becki wouldn’t be getting hate imo if she just owned the fact her diet is not great instead of this whole diet rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This girl confuses me, I don’t dislike her, but I’m just a bit confused about who her target audience is? It seems to be 13 year old girls, which for a 28 year old is a bit creepy! She seems very immature and naive, Like she doesn’t get out much? Everything seems to revolve around her family, never see her out with pals or anything? The diets stupid too, and she’s clearly just done it to shut the trolls up, but since she’s so terrible at sticking to it, it’s just made them worse. Even when she is ‘calorie counting’ it just seems to be snack after snack, nothing actually filling, that’s going to stop her wanting to snack? Also her hair and the hairband do give me a bit of the heave 🤢

Reactions: 3
I saw someone comment before about her shaking everything she shows the camera. Now I can't not see it and it does my head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she also holds up everything to the camera as well, I feel like I’m being soooo mean

I don’t dislike her but the comments on her newest post , people commenting just another treat and people replying saying it’s a well deserved and alright cos it’s the weekend when she literally went out for dinner yesterday, it’s literally every day

She really does herself no favours.
the food she posts is ridiculous, she eats hardly anything fresh and actually nutritious. I was shocked to see she was 28 she seems so young minded and applies make up like she is 10 years old 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So after her night out was it just another treat, kebeb and loads of chips with a large garlic bread., the amount of food she is eating she must be gaining 2 pounds a week min. that said how can she afford all this stuff she is only working part time.

“Fry up” ... I was shocked to see how much butter she had on her toast and then I noticed she had actually put that much butter on BOTH SIDES!! 🤢
Had to go see for myself.
Also why am I cracking up that she spells it lamb DONNA wrap

Reactions: 2
Had to go see for myself.
Also why am I cracking up that she spells it lamb DONNA wrap
The DONNA thing really annoyed me for no reason 😂
She could easily have made her breakfast healthier this morning, poaching the eggs, not having 3 sausages and what looks like a whole tub of butter on her toast...
why pretend you’re trying to lose weight when you aren’t at all? It’s past the point of it just being a treat when it’s all you eat 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just watched my first brunch with Becki and feel no need to repeat that, watching someone dip overly buttered toast into tomatoes and chat like someone is there 😱

Reactions: 2
I used to feel sad for all the hate she got, and then I watched more of her videos and realised how mental she is. Claims she's on a weight loss 'journey' but has takeout and treats almost every day. I'd love it if she was actually trying to lose weight but all she does is look for sympathy from her ass-licking followers and lies about dieting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.