Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0440E31E-3B14-463C-8342-9C99494F153B.jpeg
This video killed me, she didn’t even make any effort to move her body

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel bad for her... the dancing, "practising" make up, the hair "transformations" - all very mundane and basic but she acts very serious about them. At least it gives her happiness

I much prefer watching her food and travelling/day out videos.
I agree I wish I had her confidence.

Every single night…she’s so weird
I was scrolling and her live came up, she was asked if she’s allergic to anything, and seemed buzzing at the question as she’s never been asked it before 😂😂 they must be so friggin boring every night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her video about her hobbies and interests? I feel sorry for her and I don’t know why? Does anyone else think maybe she’s come to terms with she may never have her own children (I don’t know if this is true just speculating) and maybe this is why she is very involved with her nieces as it’s as close as she’ll get? There’s definitely a sadness there with her, she’s very sheltered and immature for a woman who is nearly 30 years old.

Reactions: 5
Why did she say "jacket potatoem" ??? Drives me insane she says m after everything. I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than hear her say that anymore.

Reactions: 3
OMG the Cajun pasta with the tiniest bit of Cajun spice sprinkled on as a garnish 😂😂
And why’s she sitting with a tray at a desk in her room? She’s so strange 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did not like the look of that meal seems bland and not sure about the cucumber.

Reactions: 2
When she first came up on the fyp a while back, she did seem to spend more time with her family and you saw her making family dinners etc eating in the lounge, now it’s like she’s segregated from them 😂

When she first came up on the fyp a while back, she did seem to spend more time with her family and you saw her making family dinners etc eating in the lounge, now it’s like she’s segregated from them 😂
Makes you wonder If they disagree with about of food she eats and posting it on tik tok

Makes you wonder If they disagree with about of food she eats and posting it on tik tok
Her parents probably think christ isn't it time she got a life and moved out, my eldest moved out at about 22 with his girlfriend thay didn't want to live with us anymore. It's abit sad really!

The cajun pasta cracked me up. What cajun? I put more salt on my dinner than that! She's a bit dim.

Reactions: 7
It’s the eyebrows for me. I wish she’d have them shaped! She does seem like a nice lass though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.