Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a sale on her cameo aren’t we lucky 😂😂😂 she says she’ll do videos for wedding anniversaries lmao Becki hun your followers are barely out of nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but I pissed myself when she was buzzing about losing half a pound 😂😂 that’s literally what I could lose doing my morning shite. She really has no idea what she’s doing.. calorie counting is SO easy and versatile, she’s been doing it for 3 weeks and only lost 4 pounds which isn’t that great considering she’s a larger girl it comes off easier at the start. She isn’t trying at all.

She is not trying at all, I think maybe she will always the same.

Another person worth a mention who is the same is called Soph, user name currently Spirtuallysoph,this girl have made every excuse in the book as to why she does not stick to a diet, she is the same as Becky when it comes to taking acountabilty to bad eating habbits, and really is 26 stone exceptable for a young woman she can only be around 27.

Jesus some of the comments in here 🙃 “can’t see her eyes because of all the fat on her face?” I think you can critique someone’s content without making it entirely fatphobic. She seems like a fairly nice girl? Doesn’t say anything rude or problematic. So everyone just hates her because she’s fat?

Reactions: 20
Jesus some of the comments in here 🙃 “can’t see her eyes because of all the fat on her face?” I think you can critique someone’s content without making it entirely fatphobic. She seems like a fairly nice girl? Doesn’t say anything rude or problematic. So everyone just hates her because she’s fat?
I don’t dislike her because of her weight I hate the fact that she literally uploads videos of what she eats in a day which is mainly snacks or shite and then expects people to buy stuff for her from her amazon wish list, buy her cameos... I’m sorry who would want one of her? And making tit merch that is appealing to young impressionable followers. She has no talent and I honestly don’t understand why people love her?!

I don’t dislike her because of her weight I hate the fact that she literally uploads videos of what she eats in a day which is mainly snacks or shite and then expects people to buy stuff for her from her amazon wish list, buy her cameos... I’m sorry who would want one of her? And making tit merch that is appealing to young impressionable followers. She has no talent and I honestly don’t understand why people love her?!
you could say that for anyone though? Sometimes people just like to follow someone just for being themselves you don’t have to have a talent. And I’ve never heard her expect for gifts either. People have wish lists so what? Honestly I get the vibe that you all dislike her because she’s big

Reactions: 2
you could say that for anyone though? Sometimes people just like to follow someone just for being themselves you don’t have to have a talent. And I’ve never heard her expect for gifts either. People have wish lists so what? Honestly I get the vibe that you all dislike her because she’s big
Yes and it frequently is said of many other people. The fact she has a wishlist would indicate she is expecting gifts. I certainly don't think the majority on this thread are digging her out for being fat but for the content.

Reactions: 7
Nope. I critique her because she acts like a 12 year old, pulls stupid faces, says she's calorie counting then eats a load of shite, has an amazon wish list therefore is asking people to buy her foundation for her, has got so big headed that she's made merch and a cameo account. I'm fat myself so I'm not gonna hate someone for being fat 🤣 Besides, the point of tattle is to discuss and critique these people who put their lives online. If you like her, then just don't come on her thread?

Reactions: 16
We dislike her because we dislike her? There doesn’t have to be a reason sometimes you can genuinley just dislike someone, however she does give reasons to🤣 stay outta here if you don’t like what we’re saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she given up the calorie counting already? I see she’s had a McDonald’s breakfast today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to watch her because I have not ever seen any diet like that before I really thought diets had more fruits and veg and less takeaways and chocolate treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So just to clarify so far, calorie counting “weight loss” journey
Week 1- lost 4lbs
Week 2 - maintain
Week 3 - 0.5lbs
Week 4 - maintain

Does this really annoy any one else? I honestly think she is faking her calorie counting to benefit herself in gaining views / comments etc as there seems to be no real effort if improving her health and lifestyle plus she has made merch saying “just another treat”?

Just to clarify I began my weight loss journey a few months ago, I’m a much larger girl so I am not here to fat shame at all but her choices must be very bad to be maintaining each week. I am in an office job working from home, do no exercise or even really leave the house and am consistently losing 2/3lbs a week - this includes two days a week eating at maintenance calories and an occasional takeaway. So what is she doing, or not doing, for no weight to shift? It should be very easy at that size.

Reactions: 3
So just to clarify so far, calorie counting “weight loss” journey
Week 1- lost 4lbs
Week 2 - maintain
Week 3 - 0.5lbs
Week 4 - maintain

Does this really annoy any one else? I honestly think she is faking her calorie counting to benefit herself in gaining views / comments etc as there seems to be no real effort if improving her health and lifestyle plus she has made merch saying “just another treat”?

Just to clarify I began my weight loss journey a few months ago, I’m a much larger girl so I am not here to fat shame at all but her choices must be very bad to be maintaining each week. I am in an office job working from home, do no exercise or even really leave the house and am consistently losing 2/3lbs a week - this includes two days a week eating at maintenance calories and an occasional takeaway. So what is she doing, or not doing, for no weight to shift? It should be very easy at that size.
Yeah it should be falling off her right at the start but she’s having takeaways at the weekend so I don’t even know why she’s still weighing herself. She’s not taking it seriously at all

Yeah it should be falling off her right at the start but she’s having takeaways at the weekend so I don’t even know why she’s still weighing herself. She’s not taking it seriously at all
Exactly, I really liked her before she started “calorie counting” but now she’s really annoying me and my view on her has changed completely.

I am currently around 18 stone and for my birthday a few weeks back I only ate healthy for three days in the week, the other four were not calorie counted and included a BBQ, large takeaway, two large slices of Costco cake and alcohol and I still managed to lose 1lb. What is she doing to not lose anything three consecutive weeks? It can’t be just one takeaway 😂

Sounds a lot like the Butterfield Diet Plan:

"Saturday, is treat day"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems so chuffed with her "progress" too. This probably sounds awful but it makes me cringe when she records herself putting a forkful of food in her mouth 😩

Reactions: 3
Has she given up the calorie counting already? I see she’s had a McDonald’s breakfast today 🙄

I really do not think she is honest, who would not get chips with a burger.
She does not show her weigh in so she is proberly telling fibs aswell about no gains.
I think her mother is not helping her she drives the two of them for takeaway food and they sit in the car and eat it.
People need to stop telling her how well she is doing its not good for her to think she is.
Why does she keep saying its a treat, why does she need treats all the time.

I think I’ve said it in here before but all this posing while staring at the camera is pissing me off, and that bloody headband she’s always wearing. Grow up love

Reactions: 5
I've seen in other videos she weighs on the carpet too. That can make the scales think you're a stone lighter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.