Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very soon you will not be able to see her eyes due to all the extra fat on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I'm so happy to find this thread, she grinds my gears soooo much. Yet another very overweight person trying to normalise it and encouraging young kids that it's fine.

It was the dance she did that made her camera wobble for me 😂

Oh and she says "mmm" after most words

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says she is excited constantly about food or drinks every post just about, someone has just dropped off a box of Doughnuts now that is just what she needs.

Reactions: 1
Tbf I feel a bit bad for her with all the comments she gets. Even on her calorie counting meals, she gets the 'wow treat day again !' comments. I wouldn't want her to go the other way and starve herself. She does seem to have a lot of 'cheat' days if she's trying to lose weight but also I don't think fat people simply existing and showing what they're eating is necessarily promoting obesity. Overweight people don't need to live in shame and misery in private until they lose enough weight to show their faces again. She's not telling people to binge eat until they're overweight and she's not saying its a healthy way of life. But anyone who buys a tiktokker's merch needs to take a long hard look in the mirror 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's getting more views/funds from the haters so she's probably trying to spur them on.
Fat people shouldn't have to hide but she should be prepared for the back lash of declaring a diet then having high fat/calorie "treat" meals most days. We all need to remember that the majority of tiktok viewers are teenagers.

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I found this thread. I’ve followed her videos for a while and found them oddly relaxing. It was lovely watching her grow in confidence but now imo she comes across cocky at times. The merchandise, the constant lives with her “mod team”, the Amazon wishlist, making a cameo.

I question the motives of people who tell her how beautiful she is. I think they’re secretly laughing at her. I still think she’s a nice girl though and I hope the calorie counting goes well.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I mean idk what I'd do if I had a big following. If someone wanted to treat me to a new laptop or something, who am I to stop them?;) Don't think I could take myself seriously selling merch if all I did was show my meals. But personally, I'd rather donate to charity or someone like nosebleedfitz's transition fund than buy doughnuts for someone who can afford to go to asda and buy them herself.

I’m so glad I found this thread. I’ve followed her videos for a while and found them oddly relaxing. It was lovely watching her grow in confidence but now imo she comes across cocky at times. The merchandise, the constant lives with her “mod team”, the Amazon wishlist, making a cameo.

I question the motives of people who tell her how beautiful she is. I think they’re secretly laughing at her. I still think she’s a nice girl though and I hope the calorie counting goes well.
Honestly I think the same about all these “you’re so beautiful” comments. None of them are genuine, it’s too much and so obvious

Reactions: 4
Tbf I feel a bit bad for her with all the comments she gets. Even on her calorie counting meals, she gets the 'wow treat day again !' comments. I wouldn't want her to go the other way and starve herself. She does seem to have a lot of 'cheat' days if she's trying to lose weight but also I don't think fat people simply existing and showing what they're eating is necessarily promoting obesity. Overweight people don't need to live in shame and misery in private until they lose enough weight to show their faces again. She's not telling people to binge eat until they're overweight and she's not saying its a healthy way of life. But anyone who buys a tiktokker's merch needs to take a long hard look in the mirror 😂 😂

Or buy a cameo, she really thinks she is something to do that, It's been a shocker how she has gone from just a nice fat girl to thinking she is a celebrity. who would pay for a shout out from her, or wear any of her Merc.

She has lost half a pound she says today, well I am not convinced with what she says anymore, I think she is heading for a fall soon.

Her ego is almost as big as her at this point. The cameo thing is an absolute joke, who does she think she is? She's all about the money - cameos, crappy merch and an amazon wish list. I was fuming when I saw the rimmel foundation which she uses everyday was on her wish list. Like seriously, she expects her fans to buy her £8 foundation for her!? It's disgusting.

I bet she hasn't lost any weight either especially with what she ate over the weekend! She really needs to show us the scales like Lawrence does. And she needs to weigh on a hard surface not a carpet! Weighing on an uneven carpet can take half a stone off you at least. I just don't get why she's doing calorie counting then eating tit on the weekend! She is absolutely setting herself up for a fall

Her ego is almost as big as her at this point. The cameo thing is an absolute joke, who does she think she is? She's all about the money - cameos, crappy merch and an amazon wish list. I was fuming when I saw the rimmel foundation which she uses everyday was on her wish list. Like seriously, she expects her fans to buy her £8 foundation for her!? It's disgusting.

I bet she hasn't lost any weight either especially with what she ate over the weekend! She really needs to show us the scales like Lawrence does. And she needs to weigh on a hard surface not a carpet! Weighing on an uneven carpet can take half a stone off you at least. I just don't get why she's doing calorie counting then eating tit on the weekend! She is absolutely setting herself up for a fall

I totally agree, That is why I feel her fans will soon start to see how fake she is, show us the scales or don't try to fool people because I for one do not think a word is true, The way she ate last week no way did she not gain weight.

Regards her wish list bit of a cheek really I think, she certainly is trying to make money but I have not seen anything about donating to charity from her Merc. or shout outs.

Check out herself and her Niece making the Hot Chocolate it really is worth a watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She really should ditch the 8 year old's head band

You would think she would want a boyfriend really at whatever age she is I think 27, but she seems to be happy spending her time with much younger people and baking and planning her next meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she's 28 but acts like a bloody 12 year old! The way she speaks is so childish, that head band is bloody awful and serves no purpose whatsoever and her hair style looks crap. I honestly can't stand her 🤣

Reactions: 7
She comes across as a very naive person. Now she's calorie counting but she's hardly eating real meals, just snacky things and if she does want to lose weight she's not going about it in a very sustainable manner. She's essentially setting herself up to fail and will probably bring in more hateful comments. Also absolutely hate the creepy eyes she does

Sorry but I pissed myself when she was buzzing about losing half a pound 😂😂 that’s literally what I could lose doing my morning shite. She really has no idea what she’s doing.. calorie counting is SO easy and versatile, she’s been doing it for 3 weeks and only lost 4 pounds which isn’t that great considering she’s a larger girl it comes off easier at the start. She isn’t trying at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but I pissed myself when she was buzzing about losing half a pound 😂😂 that’s literally what I could lose doing my morning shite. She really has no idea what she’s doing.. calorie counting is SO easy and versatile, she’s been doing it for 3 weeks and only lost 4 pounds which isn’t that great considering she’s a larger girl it comes off easier at the start. She isn’t trying at all.
i’m watching someone half her size lose weight through calorie counting and they lost 5 pounds the first week coz most of it is just water weight!! she needs to change what she’s doing unless she’s not being honest in her videos and is eating more than she’s claiming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.