Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a few of theses girls on tiktok trying to loose weight but eat absolutely shite and then act surprised when they don’t loose anything Miah another one! I’ve lose 4 stone since Xmas and my eating habits was atrocious so I know it doesn’t work by constantly buying junk and takeaways and saying your treating yourself, you have to change the way you eat and balance it out otherwise your shitting in the wind.

Reactions: 5
She seems so naive and child-like, she's the same age as me (28) but acts like a teenager. Also find it a bit weird that she considers her 12 year old niece to be her best friend 😬

Reactions: 7
Her weight loss journey is a joke 😂 milkshakes and American sweets and crisps etc she literally can’t not eat tit can she?

Feel like she’s on a ‘weight loss journey’ to try and justify to herself that she can have treats every once in a while. I’m sure if she took it seriously, she would be having big losses. Seems like the videos where she is stuffing her face get the most views

this girl continues to infuriate me 🤣 she honestly does act like an absolute child, i can’t believe she’s 28. Why the duck does she apply moisturiser with a bleeping powder brush and why is she using a liquid eye liner in her eye line. I mean this is the most basic make up stuff and she’s getting it wrong

As for the diet...WHY is she telling everyone she’s calorie counting, weighing every week then eating McDonald’s, loads of American sweets, milkshakes etc. Even the tacos from costco were very calorific!!! She’s buying thick white bread, full sugar ribena. Honestly she baffles me, just can’t stand the girl. Her live she does each night always comes up on my fyp and she’s got so big headed. She needs a serious reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this girl continues to infuriate me 🤣 she honestly does act like an absolute child, i can’t believe she’s 28. Why the duck does she apply moisturiser with a bleeping powder brush and why is she using a liquid eye liner in her eye line. I mean this is the most basic make up stuff and she’s getting it wrong

As for the diet...WHY is she telling everyone she’s calorie counting, weighing every week then eating McDonald’s, loads of American sweets, milkshakes etc. Even the tacos from costco were very calorific!!! She’s buying thick white bread, full sugar ribena. Honestly she baffles me, just can’t stand the girl. Her live she does each night always comes up on my fyp and she’s got so big headed. She needs a serious reality check.
Took the words straight out of my mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I randomly scrolled through her profile the other day and seriously pissed off my husband with the constant "Hi, everyone!" she does at the start of every video 😂

• Haha
If I hear her saying “spice entice“ one more time....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’ll have a takeaway this weekend as a rare treat 😊
I just happened to scroll past her live around five minutes ago where she said “I’ll be having a takeaway tomorrow night” LOL! Give it a rest, I’m a very big girl myself and got this way by eating the way she does so I understand it completely but why is she lying saying she’s calorie counting and weighing herself every week? If you want to be greedy and don’t particularly care about how you look or your health then at least own it !

Reactions: 3
I just happened to scroll past her live around five minutes ago where she said “I’ll be having a takeaway tomorrow night” LOL! Give it a rest, I’m a very big girl myself and got this way by eating the way she does so I understand it completely but why is she lying saying she’s calorie counting and weighing herself every week? If you want to be greedy and don’t particularly care about how you look or your health then at least own it !
Ffs 😂 you’re so right though cos she will weigh herself on Monday which will be week 5 and it’ll be “I’m not expecting to lose cos I’ve eaten takeaways” what is the point!!!!! And until she puts the scales on a hard floor shes not gonna get true results. She’s so dumb and naive it hurts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So much to say on this girl, but her mods or friends should stop saying she is Calorie Defict no she is not, she is eating constantly she says she is so excited over everything and then makes a moan noise and says so nice as she eats, food is her world.
Honestly if she gets any fatter her eyes will close, she does not care about her health and that's going to go on because so many people defend all the time from anything anyone says. I wish she would not stand holding the scales on a Tuesday because she does not show what she weighs so she can say anything.

Last edited:
the way she moves the food to the camera before eating actually really infuriates me like no other

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As predicted she’s had her greasy takeaway tonight 😂
She commented saying “still calorie counting but it’s the weekend” oh ok hun hope you told your body it’s the weekend so it knows not to include the extra calories, cos that’s clearly how it works 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As predicted she’s had her greasy takeaway tonight 😂
She commented saying “still calorie counting but it’s the weekend” oh ok hun hope you told your body it’s the weekend so it knows not to include the extra calories, cos that’s clearly how it works 🙄
why does she eat the thing standing up in the kitchen! my once a month takeaway is eaten slobbing around on the couch coz ten mins after i’ve finished it i feel like total 💩

Reactions: 3
So as predicted another takeaway ok, but why does she need kebab, chips and a garlic bread does that not seem a lot or is it just me,

I have never seen her live but what can she talk about when her main interest is eating,

I think she should ditch the Calorie Counting and say her aim is to get on My 600 Life.

she could have a takeaway and get something such as a chicken shish with salad etc
she has it all wrong
her “treats” are just her normal eating habits

she could have a takeaway and get something such as a chicken shish with salad etc
she has it all wrong
her “treats” are just her normal eating habits

Yes I know, the other day when the trolls were starting she said she thought she had been good that day so that does show how her mind works maybe she has never been shown any kind of healthy life style and its all just normal to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.