Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s purposely pulled the cuff down over her hands & pulled it up around her neck to make it look as if it’s oversized on her, bet we’ll never see her wearing it standing up !!!
It’s because she’s so dainty and small like Ariana Grande

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does she think she is clapping back telling someone an ad over 1 min doesn't pay her. An ad for her dead dog. She's the lowest of the low isn't she

Reactions: 19
She’s bleeping rinsing that Bruce cake content. She did the same thing the last time she had it. Must we expect this every time?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Becki is a size 30-32. We know this from her Vinted account and from her recent attempt to size down to a 28 in her green Shrek safari suit but having to then size back up again because it was far too small for her 😃

If the corpse dog hoodie is actually a 2xl, she will have squeezed into it & we won’t see her wearing it ever again.
If she’s in a 2xl then why have I just got in a large being a size 14 with size E cup boobs? Shes in mens 4xl hoodies at least
---
Naan dead
Ricketts dead
Beckis toilet DEAD
Toilet demolished

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping rinsing that Bruce cake content. She did the same thing the last time she had it. Must we expect this every time?
She bleeping milks everything, not that it was or anything shes ever done has been remotely funny

Reactions: 9
Yeah we’re never gonna see that hoody again. She showed it close up cos I bet she barely got it over her fat head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMAGINE trying to explain this image

‘Oh yeah, that’s just some woman from TikTok’s dead nan who’s wearing a Rasta hat and smoking a joint because she resembles their dead dog’
😂😂😂😂😂 well when you put it like that it sounds crazy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂 well when you put it like that it sounds crazy 😂😂😂
i’m sorry to hear that your nan passed away and some people on tattle photoshopped her wearing a Rasta hat and smoking a joint yeah i actually am like obviously i'm i'm going to be upset about that innit yeah and hadiqa you know the only thing is yeah is that no one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah and i don't want to be mates wiv you alright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.