Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sick at all she has eaten the last few days. She’s working wonders for me I’ll be stick thin if I keep watching all the dirt she shoves into her massive face. It’s actually vile

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember there being a Chinese chippy in my area but it closed down years ago. I’m east London.
---
I actually feel sick at all she has eaten the last few days. She’s working wonders for me I’ll be stick thin if I keep watching all the dirt she shoves into her massive face. It’s actually vile
The amount of food she has consumed this last week is ridiculous. And how anyone can say it’s normal and it’s fine is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
I live not far from bec bec, there are tons of Chinese chippys here.
A Chinese here is a restaurant, a Chinese chip shop is takeaway

Reactions: 10
Ive found combined chippy/Chinese are really common in North wales! When visiting it was weird being able to order fish and chips and an special chow mein in the same place 😂 btw chippy chips with your chinese ain't it either 🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm all for a bit of everything chinese, but the amounts she has put on her plate is literally 2 dinners

• Heart
Seriously though her insides must be begging for mercy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I live not far from bec bec, there are tons of Chinese chippys here.
A Chinese here is a restaurant, a Chinese chip shop is takeaway
Yeh I have seen and heard of Chinese chippies in Manchester too, there’s one near my cousins house and it’s amazing

Reactions: 4
Am Chinese and have known quite a few British Chinese people over the years whose parents ran a Chinese chippy. And none of them would have been happy to see Becki pop up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty much all chippys in Liverpool are Chinese chippys - bluddi lovely. And whoever said chip shop curry on egg fried rice isn’t right is not right 💅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.