Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All ours are Chinese chippys too. I never liked Chinese that much till recently but the wings are 🤤

Reactions: 6
The amount of food she has consumed this last week is ridiculous. And how anyone can say it’s normal and it’s fine is beyond me.
[/QUOTE]

She must be on the toilet all the time. All that grease/oil/fat, it must come spurting out of her bahookie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Suitcase Sunday and Indium Takeaway are happening tomorrow?

Reactions: 6
Pretty much all chippys in Liverpool are Chinese chippys - bluddi lovely. And whoever said chip shop curry on egg fried rice isn’t right is not right 💅
Well said jules 👏 🤣 yeah I'm Liverpool and every chippy I know is a hybrid mostly owned by lovely Chinese family's that tend to live local themselves, ours has been family run for the past 40 years sells all English/Chinese all known as just the chippy haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well said jules 👏 🤣 yeah I'm Liverpool and every chippy I know is a hybrid mostly owned by lovely chines family's that tend to live local themselves, ours has been family run for the past 40 years sells all English/Chinese all know as just the chippy haha
The Lobster Pot would have the Southerners crying with jealousy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We have this debate every time she gets a chippy! It’s just a north/south divide thing.

I bleeping love the lobster pot omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was scrolling looking for the return from hol vid (I know) and seen something so vile and awful I have to bring it up even though you’ve probably seen it before. Everything about it I can’t link video sorry but it’s the video of her rating her mums mince and potatoes dinner 😡💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe I am getting soft as I get older.. (approaching 30 lol) But after this weeks shenanigans.. I can’t help but think we are literally watching someone kill themselves. It really wouldn’t shock me if one day she just had a heart attack and dropped dead.

I love this thread, I can’t tell you how much joy it brings me🤣🤣 But I feel like it’s turning sinister watching her!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Maybe I am getting soft as I get older.. (approaching 30 lol) But after this weeks shenanigans.. I can’t help but think we are literally watching someone kill themselves. It really wouldn’t shock me if one day she just had a heart attack and dropped dead.

I love this thread, I can’t tell you how much joy it brings me🤣🤣 But I feel like it’s turning sinister watching her!!
There is a thread for Eugenia Cooney, an influencer with anorexia. I won't go into any more detail than that but understandably people are horrified by her videos and despite the extreme difference in body size Becki is basically doing the same thing killing herself through disordered eating

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Same. I don't want anything awful to happen to her. I'd love to see her escape this cycle of addiction and make something of herself. She's not a horrible person but she is self absorbed and selfish with her behaviour. I think if she had a proper purpose everyday she'd not be so annoying.
---
There is a thread for Eugenia Cooney, an influencer with anorexia. I won't go into any more detail than that but understandably people are horrified by her videos and despite the extreme difference in body size Becki is basically doing the same thing killing herself through disordered eating

Her illness is dreadful too. So bloody pointless

Reactions: 13
Chips and gravy after rolling out of the Krazyhouse
loved the krazy house!

in her chippy vid she doesn’t put all the chips on the satellite dish but there’s an edit stop start and there looks like more chips on the plate behind the ribs…… might just have spread them out tho

Also chinese chippies near me do a mix of chinese food and some English chippy dishes ( Greater Manchester)

Reactions: 8
She must be absolutely pissing out her arse this week with all that takeaway

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we need to go over the Chinese chippy on every thread? Just because you don’t have them, doesn’t mean it’s weird. Also everywhere does battered sausages.

Anyway, what the duck is going on, I have no words, she really is trying to see herself off. She needs intervention fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.