Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still baffles me how that down south they can literally buy Chinese and chippy food from the same place 👀

Reactions: 7
Picking through the ribs as well so she gets the best ones she’s so selfish. Fugly fat twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Someone’s commented on the vid where she’s claiming she made her already highly overweight and unwell dad a heart attack in a jar milkshake that she’s been to Costco today so will have had 24 hotdogs plus all the samples before her mound of greasy beige slop.

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. Imagine someone asking what your job is, and you telling them you're a 'Content Creator'. This involves you, a morbidly obese, illiterate bleep, posting videos of you shovelling shite grade food in your gob. It's like something from a parallel universe. Get a proper job, get a bleeping life before this business you're existing in grinds to a halt.

Reactions: 20
She’s out of control this week this one bleeping hell fire

Reactions: 25
Someone’s commented on the vid where she’s claiming she made her already highly overweight and unwell dad a heart attack in a jar milkshake that she’s been to Costco today so will have had 24 hotdogs plus all the samples before her mound of greasy beige slop.
Tbf allow it the man’s terminally ill, let him eat what he wants

Reactions: 39
Good god another takeaway is there a day she doesn’t have chep?, surely her fan club can’t keep defending this it’s insane!!!.

Reactions: 9
Nah someone in her family needs to bleeping step in now serious. I can’t stand her I think she’s foul but I’m pretty sure no one would have their daughter smoking brown in the gaff wasting away and making themselves ill so why the duck this is acceptable I do not know

Reactions: 36
So she basically ordered 3/4 different takeaways in one, and shovelled the majority of it on her XXL frisbee. And remember, we don’t see everything. So god knows what else she is hiding away then.

Reactions: 16
June Takeaway tracker:
01.06.2024 - Mcdonnums Hattrick burger, large chep, oasis, garlic mayoum and mini skittles macfluerrrry. £12.18 1342 kcals
02.06.2024 - Inidium - chicken pakoras, pilau rice, bombay potatoes, chicken tikka masala, mint yogurt and a tikka naan (dead). £22.25 3945 kcals
04.06.2024 - KFC - twister wrap (it's newm), cresp (that she did not give to caff) and pepsi max (cant drink as fast anymore) - £5.49 750 kcals
05.06.2924 - Mcdonnums - chicken share box & oasis £14.28 1240 kcals
06.06.2024 - Mcdonnums - Orange McFreeeeeezie and mango and pineapple Mcfreeeeezie - £3.78 89 kcals
08.06.2024 - Subway - foot long churro & cookie - £6.28 1630 kcals
09.06.2024 - indium - shammi kebab, pilau rice, onion Bhaji, paratha, butter chicken & a poppadom - £21.45 2096 kcals
12.06.2024 - Hickory’s Smokehouse - sausage & egg muffin with potato tots & grape soda £13.29 1278 kcals
13.06.2024 - Mcdonnums - double sausage & egg mcmuffin, hash brown (and assuming a cowek) - £5.50 848 kcals
13.06.2024 - ikea - swedish meatballs, & ikea biscuits £4.50ish 500ish kcals
13.06.2024 - kebab - chicken shish, donner meat, chips, garlic wheel and garlic mayoum - £18.50 (estimated) 2410 kcals
14.06.2024 - Nandoums - Caesar salid £18 858 kcals
15.06.2024 - cheppy teaaa - barbequem rebs, cheps, fried rice & battered sosig £15ish 2000 kcals (estimated)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.