Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going back to the homemade KFC yesterday…. Who else thinks she had both them burgers after the cucumber comment?

Reactions: 27
Maybe I am getting soft as I get older.. (approaching 30 lol) But after this weeks shenanigans.. I can’t help but think we are literally watching someone kill themselves. It really wouldn’t shock me if one day she just had a heart attack and dropped dead.

I love this thread, I can’t tell you how much joy it brings me🤣🤣 But I feel like it’s turning sinister watching her!!
I worked with a woman who was in her early 30’s many years ago. She would eat just like Becki including a full size pizza and garlic bread at her desk for lunch. Her appetite was massive and she was obese. I found out a few years later that she had died from a sudden heart attack at 42. Shocking but not surprising 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
i really have mcfucking had it now x

View attachment 2996209
I’m not well versed on Apple Watches, but I do have one myself. I wear mine on the second last hole and my wrist is 18cm (I used to work in a jewellers only reason I know this lol). Considering beckis is on the last hole makes me think she’s definitely got the bigger size of watch band already? Do they do any bigger than that?

her hand and the watch gen up looks like somebody’s foot with an ankle tag on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not well versed on Apple Watches, but I do have one myself. I wear mine on the second last hole and my wrist is 18cm (I used to work in a jewellers only reason I know this lol). Considering beckis is on the last hole makes me think she’s definitely got the bigger size of watch band already? Do they do any bigger than that?

Aye they do the S/M and the M/L which comes with your watch but they also do an xl (I just checked the apple shop)

Reactions: 3
Aye they do the S/M and the M/L which comes with your watch but they also do an xl (I just checked the apple shop)
I reckon she’s on the XL. I’m actually quite baffled she fits in a pandora charm bracelet tbh. I used to work there and biggest size was 23cm which is absolutely huge and could be worn as a necklace by a child, but I’m shocked that even fits becki ?
---
I also don’t know how her parents haven’t intervened. When I got to a size 16 my parents did, and I’m so grateful they did. Totally turned my life around and competed in Hyrox and doing a half mara next month. Imagine becki did a 180 like that if someone finally intervened

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s on the XL. I’m actually quite baffled she fits in a pandora charm bracelet tbh. I used to work there and biggest size was 23cm which is absolutely huge and could be worn as a necklace by a child, but I’m shocked that even fits becki ?
---
I also don’t know how her parents haven’t intervened. When I got to a size 16 my parents did, and I’m so grateful they did. Totally turned my life around and competed in Hyrox and doing a half mara next month. Imagine becki did a 180 like that if someone finally intervened
She doesn’t! She wears a Pandora necklace as a bracelet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shameful really that her family let her carry on like this and don’t intervene/say something. anyone with half a brain cell would say something if a family member was anorexic/not eating but it seems to be socially acceptable to let the morbidly obese mfs online promote their lifestyle these days.

also wtaf lol that chippy/chinese takeaway portion is insane, when she got the battered sausage out as the grand finale I died 😭😭😭😭 how the duck is she eating all that n not feeling full halfway through. I wonder if even when she feels full she forces it down 😭✨ just food addiction things ✨

Reactions: 18
South East and it’s not here either!!! 🤯
When I
Pretty much all chippys in Liverpool are Chinese chippys - bluddi lovely. And whoever said chip shop curry on egg fried rice isn’t right is not right 💅
yes! I was chuffed to find this out when I moved to Liverpool for uni. My drunken fave was egg fried rice with curry sauce, or chips and gravy
---
The Lobster Pot would have the Southerners crying with jealousy!
LOVED the Chips and gravy from Lobster Pot. Dammit I am hungry for that now.

I am fat. I can eat a ridiculous amount in one day. However I am now eating better thanks to this absolute unit. When someone who can put away what I can is shocked by what someone is eating, you know its bad. I am honestly sickened by what she eats.
---

She had actual ripples on her hand on the other day (can’t find it now unfortunately.) I didn’t know what it was but it’s cos the watch strap is so tight is pushing the fat down on her hand. 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Right so the Bruce cake it's got 12 layers
She had a piece which was 2 layers thick for her "taste test "
The Bruce milkshake for "her dad"...(Isn't he diabetic btw) Contained 1 piece 1 layer thick
There was only 7layers left when she made a point of saying she only would have one piece Also the package from get baked contains 2 other things the chocolates and the balls when she shows what's left there's no sign of the balls

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wish she’d gone to see Taylor at Anfield. The seats were bleeping tiny, would’ve loved to see an in the wild pic of her attempting to sit on one of them

• Haha
“Just showing ya I didn’t drink this!!” But then drinks her own in a huge glass? I think my dad would call me a sad cow if I was doing this in his kitchen on a Saturday at her age.

• Haha
Right so the Bruce cake it's got 12 layers
She had a piece which was 2 layers thick for her "taste test "
The Bruce milkshake for "her dad"...(Isn't he diabetic btw) Contained 1 piece 1 layer thick
There was only 7layers left when she made a point of saying she only would have one piece Also the package from get baked contains 2 other things the chocolates and the balls when she shows what's left there's no sign of the balls
I hate to piss on your Chinese chippy chips, but that Bruce cake claims to be a whole 24 layers, and it does sound better if we make the BDL aware she’d eaten at least 10 layers of it at the time of that video 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve been at a hen do all weekend and I’m ashamed to say I did the beck beck dainty foot. Please forgive me Bisonettes 🤣 for reference I’m the brown one on the left 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you were Cath wouldn’t you just eat all that cake just to bleeping rile her
Becki waddles in to the kitchen, mouth watering in anticipation. She is met by Cath, sat on the kitchen floor, back against the cupboards and legs laid out in front of her. She has chocolate all round her face and is sweating profusely. Through laboured breathing, she says to Becki, ‘it….ends….here’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hate to piss on your Chinese chippy chips, but that Bruce cake claims to be a whole 24 layers, and it does sound better if we make the BDL aware she’d eaten at least 10 layers of it at the time of that video 😬
Sorry yes it's 24 layers with the filling I meant 12 layers of cake but it makes it even worse in that case If u know what I meanum
---
Sorry yes it's 24 layers with the filling I meant 12 layers of cake but it makes it even worse in that case If u know what I meanum
Chinese chippy sounds amazing we don't have many in Yorkshire anymore my dad worked in Liverpool and told me about them hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.