Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actual conversation between bison and her doctor if she ever goes…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Actual conversation between bison and her doctor if she ever goes…..
This man just says what he thinks with no filter. He said someone was at “the peak of their porkiness” and that everyone he saw was a “massive fatty”. It would never be allowed on TV these days. Shame, as I’d love him to comment on Bison’s eating habits and throw insults at her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This man just says what he thinks with no filter. He said someone was at “the peak of their porkiness” and that everyone he saw was a “massive fatty”. It would never be allowed on TV these days. Shame, as I’d love him to comment on Bison’s eating habits and throw insults at her
He’s got a TikTok account, need to start tagging him on her posts 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Making milkshake in a stand mixer?

Genuinely think she might actually be brainless, like I don't think there's anything going on up there. Lights are off, nobody is home, house is empty, bank foreclosed on the real estate etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pouring the milkshake into the jug to then pour into the cup. My mum would murder me if I was a big fat 31 year old dosser making that much mess to show strangers online.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does a video to 'prove' she didn't drink that milkshake from the video... then shows one in a PINT GLASS that she's 'trying'. I can't anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping watch band is fighting for its life but the BDL would still say "omg Becki it's hanging off, you've lost so much weight 😍"

Reactions: 11
Does a video to 'prove' she didn't drink that milkshake from the video... then shows one in a PINT GLASS that she's 'trying'. I can't anymore
But she doesn’t care what people think about her eating habits so why does she need to prove she didn’t drink it? 🤔

Reactions: 3
WHY DOES SHE GULP SO LOUD FROM THE SMALLEST SIP. GIVE ME bleeping STRENGTH

• Sick
Reactions: 16
All these small changes for our dainty queen the wind will be blowing her over soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so behind on her vids but wtf was that noise she did when she tried these cake? Did she malfunction?!

Omg and then the reaction to the Bruce ball…is she actually ok or what

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.