Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so the Bruce cake it's got 12 layers
She had a piece which was 2 layers thick for her "taste test "
The Bruce milkshake for "her dad"...(Isn't he diabetic btw) Contained 1 piece 1 layer thick
There was only 7layers left when she made a point of saying she only would have one piece Also the package from get baked contains 2 other things the chocolates and the balls when she shows what's left there's no sign of the balls
She did exactly the same with the last bruce cake, the layers snitched on her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did exactly the same with the last bruce cake, the layers snitched on her 🤣
The excitement over it I can't believe she has had it before and the pudding as well she's unbelievably greedy I've only just discovered her and I'm knee deep in garlic dep on the other thread was reading about paigeys party in the air b n b and all that weirdness the other night shes not just greedy but weird with it

• Haha
The excitement over it I can't believe she has had it before and the pudding as well she's unbelievably greedy I've only just discovered her and I'm knee deep in garlic dep on the other thread was reading about paigeys party in the air b n b and all that weirdness the other night shes not just greedy but weird with it
I don't think I've even seen greed quite like it myself, selfishly greedy aswell , she really needs to admit that she has a massive problem and needs help before it's too late, and yep she is also a massive weirdo all round 🤣

Got smashed on wine last night, asked our lad to order some food. I fell asleep before I arrived, woke up to the house absolutely bogging of kebab meat and garlic dep 🤮
It's little wonder the Jones' back door is open in any weather

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thirteen takeaways in 15 days is obscene. And sometimes she will eat out during the day AND order in.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I wish she’d gone to see Taylor at Anfield. The seats were bleeping tiny, would’ve loved to see an in the wild pic of her attempting to sit on one of them
She wouldn’t fit through the turnstiles to get in, I’m a 16-18 and had to go sideways and still thought I’d get stuck x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She wouldn’t fit through the turnstiles to get in, I’m a 16-18 and had to go sideways and still thought I’d get stuck x
she could be airlifted in!

She is like a blimp- I can’t believe the amount she eats. I had takeaway last night- couldn’t bloody move. Chicken kebab (only the meat) 2 slices of cheese garlic wheel and 3 cheese pop balls. How she double kebabed that time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her parents have talked to her. Last year there was the stroppy video... I'm an adult I can eat what I want.. I used to follow a guy on Tiktok called Waffler. He died of a heart attack young. She just sees there is no harm as she knows her body 🙄🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think her parents have talked to her. Last year there was the stroppy video... I'm an adult I can eat what I want.. I used to follow a guy on Tiktok called Waffler. He died of a heart attack young. She just sees there is no harm as she knows her body 🙄🤣
Would be fascinated to see that if anyone can link to it. She’s not well

Reactions: 4
There was another one in her kitchen. I have never been able to find it thou she may have deleted it.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been at a hen do all weekend and I’m ashamed to say I did the beck beck dainty foot. Please forgive me Bisonettes 🤣 for reference I’m the brown one on the left 🤣🤣
It's ok though because you appear to actually BE dainty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone so violently ugly she really does think she's a solid 10 doesn't she? 🥴
Thread suggestion. : She’s someone who is violently ugly.
---
I clutched my pearls in shock at how hairy her arms are!!! She filters the duck out of that normally because I had to double check her dad wasn’t giving her a hand
That’s one thing I never understood about Becki (well among other things) but she gets her face dermaplaned every now n then, shaves her legs that are permanently covered up but refuses to shave her arms even though they are really really hairy. She wouldn’t have to shave them all the time like she thinks. Once every 2-3 months would look so much better.
---
I don’t know how to start a new thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
we should ring the local takeaways and tell them she’s been made to be oj a strict diet so if she tries ordering from them they need to cancel her order 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.