Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guineapigmama

Chatty Member
All I can think of when I see this thread title is gavin and stacey where pam is on the ‘atkins’ and plates up 3 steaks then doesn’t eat them because micks friends will call her ‘3 steaks pam’ 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38

EllyMay

VIP Member
Does she only like music from talent show contestants? James Arthur, Olly Murs and Girls Aloud. If beige was a person.

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
My nieces friend had a photo with her in the wild this evening!!! She’s just sent her a voice note saying “omg she’s even fatter in real life”🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She didn’t even say oh sorry mum I forgot your sauce. Was a flat out no.

if I was her mother, I’d give her a slap

Reactions: 37

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
So beckis a racist bully according to the girl on reddit 👀
I'm often loathe to believe the Reddit posts but I do think this is true. She probably did bully people and was racist to deflect so the popular kids didn't bully her. She's already said she was a dickhead in school, always getting sent out etc. Wouldn't surprise me if she was still racist - a massively obese, ugly leopard doesn't change it's spots.

I was bullied by fat girls in school, so they wouldn't get bullied by the main bullies. The fat girls bullied me worse than the popular kids, picking on the fact I wore glasses and was poor so they wouldn't get mooed at in the corridors.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’ve never know anyone to call it a “school run” unless it’s their own kids. I don’t think I’ve ever even said it about my step kids? Her playing house curls my toes into quavers 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
The fact she says she ordered Taco Bell because she “hadn’t been shopping”
Fuck off you fatty
You shop every day
And even if you hadn’t been, I imagine there’s beans, Bread, Pasta, Soup, something easy to whip up…cause it’s funny she didn’t order her mam or dad Taco Bell??

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look and the original shorts set was a size 26-28 so if she’s gone up one size that’s a 30-32. How are you claiming to have lost weight when you’re buying size 32 clothes?

• Wow
  • Haha

Noseyhun91

They way she said do you want me to save you some was like she was absolutely raging that he even said he liked that mash! She’s the fattest greediest ugliest person I’ve ever come across. And continues to spoon more on her plate while she’s asking do you want me to save you some hoping he says no. As if her plate wasn’t packed enough with it

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Passive aggressive bitch giving her mum digs for making a roast. God forbid Cath makes a meal of her choosing on the only day she ever gets to make use of the kitchen at dinner time. Every other day of the week it’s taken over by Becki, SHE decides the meal, SHE cooks, SHE dishes out her meal first leaving rations for her parents. The only thing Becki doesn’t want to have control over in that kitchen is washing the dishes even though she’s the only fucker that uses them all. Cath probably only makes a roast because she knows Becki won’t like it and will opt for a takeaway and fuck off upstairs to rot in her pit. Gets her out of the way so Cath can cook in her own kitchen in peace.
Imagine if she cooked one of her garlic paste filled concoctions and offered some to Cath for her to say she can’t think of anything worse. It’s just plain rude. It’s ok if you don’t fancy something but no need to be insulting 🙄 big fat brat

Rodeodown

All credit to cat__cool on reddit for this bison photum I'd never seen before which made me stop in my tracks and cackle

1000028435.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow