Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SithLord

She feels like everything's miniature 😂
Becki, you're eating it off a satellite dish. Try a normal plate next time, hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Auldyin

I have premium account with AO…it’s now cancelled 😡 I am beyond furious that they gifted her this!! There are more deserving people who could have appreciated it

• Heart
Reactions: 48

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I do respect you all a lot and really like this thread but I can't abide by all the spelling errors anymore.

It's qwasant. Not 'croissant'.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"I don't have squirrels come to my gardin thoum" yeah because they live in fear of either being skoowered and dunked in dep, or cursed by a dog that witnessed the Great Wall of China being constructed.

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Go Grease Bison, you're eatin' up the quater pounder
Grease Bison, Go Grease Bison
Go Grease Bison, you're coatsin' through the junk food aisles
Grease Bison, Go Grease Bison
You're obese, with ballsack knee's
Oh Grease Bison ....

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I bet she’s more excited for the scran before the show. Although she’ll be looking forward to her favourite songs

The Scran of the Underground
No Good Ad-fries
Long hot-dog summer
I’ll Scran by you
Whole lotta crisp-tory
I Can't Speak English

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thought we could enjoy this oldie until we get more pics in the wild. I may actually vomit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Havingalookgirls

I just can’t believe people can support the gluttonous, selfish twat. She has a platform with over 600k followers yet hasn’t once spoken up in support of Palestine to try and use her position for good, yet there are people with a fraction of her followers who are doing everything they can. There are people out there with actual lives who are dying of starvation yet she’s sat in her parents’ house making stupid videos, stuffing her face with food from brands that are actively supporting the genocide.

Even in our supposedly first world country people are struggling, I had three separate families in the school I work in ask for food bank vouchers this week, who are probably making what Becki spends on one takeaway last a week.

She’s a horrible person who doesn’t care about anyone but herself and could do so much to help others but greedily keeps all her earnings so she can blow it on food.
She probably reads that as plasticine and wonders why everyone is up in arms about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

reboh01

I just can’t believe people can support the gluttonous, selfish twat. She has a platform with over 600k followers yet hasn’t once spoken up in support of Palestine to try and use her position for good, yet there are people with a fraction of her followers who are doing everything they can. There are people out there with actual lives who are dying of starvation yet she’s sat in her parents’ house making stupid videos, stuffing her face with food from brands that are actively supporting the genocide.

Even in our supposedly first world country people are struggling, I had three separate families in the school I work in ask for food bank vouchers this week, who are probably making what Becki spends on one takeaway last a week.

She’s a horrible person who doesn’t care about anyone but herself and could do so much to help others but greedily keeps all her earnings so she can blow it on food.
As much as I agree with u in terms of how selfish and gluttonous she is, and how the world is so wrong for supporting people like becki while others in the world starve, I think it would be offensive to hear her stand up for Palestine. She is so fucking dense that she is not able to comprehend the atrocities going on there. The BDL are equally as dense. I think if people need a big fat brain dead heffa for them to be educated on an ongoing genocide, then there is no hope for them anyway.

I see your point, but I honestly don’t think Becki speaking up would do anything

• Heart
Reactions: 44

amb1505

She did an instagram Q&A and someone asked the classic what would she want to do if she didn’t do TikTok or whatever it was. Obvs started with an honorary mention of her degree (she said the full name early childhood studies or whatever it is cba to watch again which felt weird) then went on a 2 minute rant about how much she loves TikTok but would love to do something in social media as she’s ‘good at putting stuff together and has a really good eye and really creative’. If you’re that creative why can’t you produce any content better than you clinging onto your kitchen counter talking shite for 90 seconds ?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Diddikins

VIP Member
So the Morrisons brownie was the gooiest and nicest brownie she’s ever had? Well that’s a slap in the face for that brownie woman who was gifting her brownies every week!
IMG_6079.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
She went to girls aloud for fucking free!!!!!
If she’s been gifted the tickets then putting “#complimentary” isn’t good enough and should be labelled clearly with AD so she’s not only thick but she doesn’t even know the laws around disclosure of ads which is arguably a hugely important part of her “job” as an influencer 🙄

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
So she was gifted complimentary tickets to see Girls Aloud, whilst many hardworking others paid for the privilege.
Stop this fucking madness, I want to get off.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Imagine being known for being the big fat gal on tiktok who does nothing but eat. I’d fucking die

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
Aw her poor dad & the mash 🥺 He wanted her to save him some & she still had to take 1 more bit. She’s vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41