Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I bet she’s more excited for the scran before the show. Although she’ll be looking forward to her favourite songs

The Scran of the Underground
No Good Ad-fries
Long hot-dog summer
I’ll Scran by you
Whole lotta crisp-tory

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Chloe123456

VIP Member
“I’m just laid in bed watching telly.. I’m not having a roast dinner.. I couldn’t think of anything worse”.
I can, I can think of a few things that are worse than a roast dinner cooked by my mother but the number 1 thing I can thing of is laying in bed all day, wasting my life & weighing 30 stone.
Fck off Becki u nasty bitch. I hope Cath sees her vid. Constantly having digs at your mum.. making disliking a roast dinner your whole personality. Grow up. We see through you. You aren’t sweet. You’re a right bitch.

• Heart

Smayy

Chatty Member
The fact she said the dog food smells "quite nice" 😭 was half expecting her to take a bite

• Haha

gdennis20

VIP Member
My wish for 2025 is that companies finally realise that gifting influencers/tiktokers free days/nights out, holidays etc will only STOP being people buying from that company !! Honestly this would be the thing I put in room 101.

Reactions: 54

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Follow up to celebrity bison names, this is the ( I’m bored at work ) band edition:
Gunts & Roses
Yeast 17
Little Mex
Biffa Clyro
Oasis (because I've cut out Cowek)
Meghan (I've forgot my) Trainor(s)
My Takeaway Romance
Feeder
Becki Eat World
The 1975(th takeaway of the month)

• Haha
Reactions: 53

hol20x

VIP Member
Disgusted that she got free VIP tickets and free food and drink all for being morbidly obese online. Me and my pal work full time and paid £98 each for our tickets and we are OG fans of Girls Aloud.

• Heart
  • Sad

gigi_93

VIP Member
Don’t know why she doesn’t move out. Get a flat. How much can rent possibly be in the shitty port, about 89p a month

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Did anyone notice how bratty she came across in that morning video ? The moan about the eggs being at the bottom of the bag, her near meltdown at shell in the eggs, the almost-crisis at no ketchup?
She’s a right demanding spoilt cow bison.

also the thumbs through the shirt while dishing dog food, handling frankfurters, raw egg, touching her phone/appliances you know she didn’t wash her hands once throughout. Dirty betch
Also the fact across two days she's mentioned they didn't have any eggs. If only someone in the household went shopping every fucking day, sometimes to multiple different shops. If only.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I bet she’s more excited for the scran before the show. Although she’ll be looking forward to her favourite songs

The Scran of the Underground
No Good Ad-fries
Long hot-dog summer
I’ll Scran by you
Whole lotta crisp-tory
Something kinda MMMMmmmm k

• Haha
Reactions: 50

amb1505

So amusing when she mentions the possibility of her one day going back into nursery work as if that’s an option when there’s 91 threads online about you being a dirty sweaty nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 50