Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
She said she can’t think of anything worse than a roast. Poor Cath, she always has to have a little dig about her roast. Nasty Bison

Reactions: 34

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Why did she need to leave the part in about Parker asking for the toilet and then go on to confirm that he had in fact gone to the toilet? Is nothing private?

• Sad
  • Wow

realityfan

Chatty Member
Lots of people (some probably on here) would love to see their Mum every day & eat a roast dinner cooked by her. Your parents won't be around forever Becki, just remember that...

• Heart

katyhorne

I think she’s reordered it in a bigger size too. Look at the difference in how it fits her.
Noum, she’s dropped some weight remember on account of her “dance workouts…” probs at least 5 stones since she cut back on the fizzy pop as well 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow

EllyMay

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying "is that becki jones....' at the start of her workouts as if she's famous? Wow you look like you used 1kg weights for the truffle shuffle of the week. Give it a rest love

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I love thick thighs on women tbh but there's thick thighs and then there's her stacks of tyres she masquerades as legs.

• Haha
  • Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I can’t imagine standing there on the one day I have control over my own tea and having that repulsive fat mess acting as though I’d shit on a plate and served it her. I’d lick that fat Easter island head clean off her shoulders

• Haha

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been discussed but has anyone else notice she tends to eat takeaways in her room alone but when she's cooked she eats in the living room? Assuming she's embarrassed by the amount of takeaway that she eats so hides away upstairs to binge

Reactions: 33

under the ivy

VIP Member
What type of dystopian nightmare are we living in where someone thinks it’s their job to film a video on how they stand 🥴💀 what next, how I do a bowel movement

• Haha

Rodeodown

I just can’t believe people can support the gluttonous, selfish twat. She has a platform with over 600k followers yet hasn’t once spoken up in support of Palestine to try and use her position for good
Remember her recent videum about knife crime and how it's soum bad, probs best not to go there

• Haha
  • Wow