Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
My mum doesn’t make the best roast, but you best bet I’ll fuckin eat it since she’s made the effort. The audacity of this big fat virgin is insane, Cath needs to fuckin humble her stat
I just want Cath to stop being such a bloody enabler & get to the end of her rope & absolutely lay in to the big waste of space!!
---
She genuinely makes me feel sick just laying in bed all day & then eating a takeaway just smothered in garlic.
“I’m gonna take my time & eat this nice & slow cos when I eat it too fast I get really full & leave loads” maybe because that isn’t meant to be a meal for 1 person. She absolutely ate the first slice of garlic bread and she will finish it all off too. She’s actually eating slower to eat even MORE. Imagine training yourself to do that. Wtf.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If I was Cath every single meal she cooked me from now on I’d just say tastes like bird shit and hot dog water. Fat rude slobby wasteman

• Haha
Reactions: 41

yellowmellow

VIP Member
If that was my daughter that had turned down my Sunday roast because she couldn’t think of anything worse, and then she went on to cook her own roast on a Monday, I would knock her clean out

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Follow up to celebrity bison names, this is the ( I’m bored at work ) band edition:
Gunts & Roses
Yeast 17
Little Mex
Biffa Clyro

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I was thinking yesterday what a sad life she has. No friends, no prospects, I can’t imagine her ever getting to goal weight because of her mentality, her head is very large, she has no fitness and is a walking diabetes and heart attack candidate, has terrible basic hygiene so will stink.. therefore will never lose her virginity.. so will never have these children she wants. Her bleak future is going to the shops for food, eating, thinking about food & eating her large meals in her childhood bedroom. I’m not even being a bitch .. this is the reality of her life unless she sorts herself out. I’ve actually made myself feel depressed writing that out and it’s not even my life. But we are all just jealous !!!!

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Just need to tell someone me wheelie bin fell over in a storm so I went out to pick it up (in my crocs that fit) and a fucking raccoon was inside it and it attacked me and I screamed so loud the neighbour came out I hate my life

Anyway I’m looking forward to the next dance workout that’ll cancel out her 4000 calorie kebab

• Haha
  • Wow

gigi_93

VIP Member
Can’t stand people that are rude to their mums, says absolutely everything about a person. I haven’t been rude to my mum since I was about 14. And she lives under cath’s fucking roof!! I would LEATHER the cheeky cunt

under the ivy

VIP Member
Disgusted that she got free VIP tickets and free food and drink all for being morbidly obese online. Me and my pal work full time and paid £98 each for our tickets and we are OG fans of Girls Aloud.
I’m going with my Mum and paid £200 - loved them since Popstars The Rivals especially Cheryl. I’ve booked us bottomless brunch before hand which isn’t cheap but we wanted to make a day of it! This fat nonce grabs onto any freebie, please someone give her a freebie of Pure Gym and see if she takes that.

ETA - the comments on AO 🤭
1716735140820.png

• Haha
  • Wow

cryptix

VIP Member
Don't know about anyone else but I literally don't watch any of her videos now without the comments there's just nothing remotely interesting going on.

Reactions: 39

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think her determination to call it her garden/her kitchen/her house just shows that’s what she thinks it is. She just fucking takes over, does what she wants without consequence because her dads unwell and her mums probs got so much going on she doesn’t fancy a battle with a 31 year old baby about filling her cupboards with unnecessary shit and leaving all the fuckin lights on

gigi_93

VIP Member
I left a comment recommending a purple shampoo brand to get the green out and she blocked me lmaoooo she knows it’s bad otherwise why would she have put it in a claw grip already

• Haha
  • Wow

Helliebella

VIP Member
She’s going Manchester and united just won the fa cup 🤣🤣🤣 be full of drunken men who won’t think twice about telling her what a mess she looks

• Haha
  • Heart

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Just had to come and share my news I was 21 stone I don’t look massive I’m pretty tall and a lot of lose skin from having 5 kids all in a very short time but today I’ve hit 18 stone no where near what I want to be I miss my size 10 pre baby body but we move, and Becki short for Rebecca you can do it if you get off ur fat arse and move more and I still drink fizzy drinks no excuses
Well done on shedding the timber tinder

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38