Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I just can’t believe people can support the gluttonous, selfish twat. She has a platform with over 600k followers yet hasn’t once spoken up in support of Palestine to try and use her position for good, yet there are people with a fraction of her followers who are doing everything they can. There are people out there with actual lives who are dying of starvation yet she’s sat in her parents’ house making stupid videos, stuffing her face with food from brands that are actively supporting the genocide.

Even in our supposedly first world country people are struggling, I had three separate families in the school I work in ask for food bank vouchers this week, who are probably making what Becki spends on one takeaway last a week.

She’s a horrible person who doesn’t care about anyone but herself and could do so much to help others but greedily keeps all her earnings so she can blow it on food.
Sorry to copy Reddit but let’s keep the politics out of it. I’m very much okay with a girl who can’t pronounce “balsamic” not attempting to “raise awareness” about the extremely complex geopolitics of the Middle East.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
“I’m just a food machine feeding my fantasy give me a maccies or 3 and I’m fineum…I need a cowwkkk a day instead of this healthy way…what will the tattle say this time??”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“People have been asking me to try Taco Bell” a homeless man in Oldham once asked me to come and smoke a spice joint with him, you don’t have to do everything people ask Becki

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"Can't think of anything worse than a roast" aw yeah, I can't think of anything worse than having a fuck ugly, morbidly obese, self centered, ambitionless, smooth brained, ignorant, unemployed waster of a daughter but that's just me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Venom

VIP Member
whoever removed the background on the running vid thank youm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

goldie341

VIP Member
I was thinking yesterday what a sad life she has. No friends, no prospects, I can’t imagine her ever getting to goal weight because of her mentality, her head is very large, she has no fitness and is a walking diabetes and heart attack candidate, has terrible basic hygiene so will stink.. therefore will never lose her virginity.. so will never have these children she wants. Her bleak future is going to the shops for food, eating, thinking about food & eating her large meals in her childhood bedroom. I’m not even being a bitch .. this is the reality of her life unless she sorts herself out. I’ve actually made myself feel depressed writing that out and it’s not even my life. But we are all just jealous !!!!
Sorry but ‘her head is very large’ being shoved in there is killin me 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 68

caldie76

Just had to come and share my news I was 21 stone I don’t look massive I’m pretty tall and a lot of lose skin from having 5 kids all in a very short time but today I’ve hit 18 stone no where near what I want to be I miss my size 10 pre baby body but we move, and Becki short for Rebecca you can do it if you get off ur fat arse and move more and I still drink fizzy drinks no excuses

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Sawna

VIP Member
This might be controversial but I'm going to say it anyway

Bison in the wild pics are better than suitcase Sunday

🏃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Greedy obese awkward fat fuck. So doesn’t like roasts, won’t eat her mums roast but has the audacity to moan that her mums not done her mash, eats sausages almost daily but the one day her mums cooked sausages she’s bought a full chicken, yet when her mum made a chicken the big awkward fucker had chargrills. Cath needs a fucking talking to because how she lets this great big dossing cunt call the shots like this is beyond me

Reactions: 61

GlitteryKitten

Chatty Member
Asked my husband if he’d wank over Becki for a million pounds and he threatened to divorce me, he was that offended 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 60