BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments that get me are the ones that say "I wish you were my friend". Honestly who would want to be friends with that fat lump.
She literally has no friends and classes her 16 year old Niece, who is practically forced and groomed in to spending time with her for a free McDonalds or dance/stomp classes, as her best friend in the world.
If that doesn’t tell you something about the greasy lump of lard, then I don’t know what will!
She has no friends as she is clearly a horrible person. As proven by the comments about her from people that have met her through school/work
---
Cat funt Stevens
My surname is Stevens, so to read this and be linked to lard arse is absolutely horrific!

Reactions: 12
The way she shoveled that kebab in her gob, she almost looks in pain. Repulsive!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know a friend of a friend living the way Becki does and they have had a mini heart attack, 2 blood clots and on blood thinners for life at 40 years of age. She thinks time is on her side as she’s “young” but she’s going to have the shock of her life in her 30’s.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She got shopping Deliveroo’d…doesn’t she live in a city?? Where she can WALK to a local shop 😭😭
Absolute lazy oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mega Death (Megadeth)

Gravy Whinehouse

Tina Turnover

Snoop Blob

Becki Is The Whale

Feeder (herself)

Truly madly Dep-ly

Lardy B

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her mouth knocks me sick
Hahaha my husband has just told me to stop watching her cus I get too angry at her facial expressions 😂😂😂
---
I’m honestly crying reading these out to my husband. I can’t even say them properly through wheezing 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If you were filming and dropped food down you wouldn't you just delete it? I thought oh toast and scrambled egg, that isn't two bad then she has 3 sausages on top (she didn't just leave one)..

Reactions: 19
The Rolling Jones
Wings Of Bison (Kings Of Leon)
Bread Zeppelin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.