BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been discussed but has anyone else notice she tends to eat takeaways in her room alone but when she's cooked she eats in the living room? Assuming she's embarrassed by the amount of takeaway that she eats so hides away upstairs to binge
I think she does that cos she wants to keep an eye on her parents and make sure they're eating her garlic infested food she's made rather than throwing it away like they should

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Soum I've got a mcdonalds, I've got a big mac, I've not had one in ages... Soum yeah it's soum sad about what's happening in Israel and stuff... Soum yeah, let's tuck in

Brain dead. I'm happy for her to not comment on current affairs ever.
I’d be happy for her not to comment on anything else .. ever.. just ssshhhhh
---
Sorry if this has been discussed but has anyone else notice she tends to eat takeaways in her room alone but when she's cooked she eats in the living room? Assuming she's embarrassed by the amount of takeaway that she eats so hides away upstairs to binge
She probably hides when it’s a bigger portion than usual and when she has a smaller portion eats with her parents & then goes upstairs and gorges on snacks.
---
When she talks it’s annoying asf how she pouts and sticks her lips forward like a duck .. the other day she did that with her mouth saying cheese sauce.. I had to literally say cheese sauce and try and do that weird thing with her mouth cos your mouth doesn’t even do that shape with a ee sound. Is she doing it on purpose or what lol weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d be happy for her not to comment on anything else .. ever.. just ssshhhhh
---

She probably hides when it’s a bigger portion than usual and when she has a smaller portion eats with her parents & then goes upstairs and gorges on snacks.
---
When she talks it’s annoying asf how she pouts and sticks her lips forward like a duck .. the other day she did that with her mouth saying cheese sauce.. I had to literally say cheese sauce and try and do that weird thing with her mouth cos your mouth doesn’t even do that shape with a ee sound. Is she doing it on purpose or what lol weird.
I genuinely think it's the fat from her face pushing her lips up like when you squish a child's chubby cheeks

Disclaimer, I don't go round squishing random kids faces. I'm not becbec

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The BDL are slightly unhinged jumping on every slightest negative comment… not even hideous ones. Trying to cause arguments in the defence of her.
I agree the BDL lot are unhinged. They're typical members of the fat acceptance brigade as well. If people mention Beckis health problems they are straight in with "you wouldn't say that if a thin person ate like that", "thin people get ill" or "footballers have died too". To be honest I don't know what they are hoping to achieve, perhaps they want Becki to reply so they can say "OMG, Becki replied to me" like she's some kind of celebrity.

Reactions: 11
I have thought this in the past. I went through a bad breakup a long time ago and I ended up back at my parents house. I used to eat loads of junk as it made me feel better but I always took it up to the little boxroom I was living out of because I felt ashamed. I never would have eaten it infront of my parents because I knew they would try to make me stop. But the difference is I knew what I was doing was bad, I was piling the weight on, Bec Bec thinks shes some sort of badass sassy queen who loves her body as it is. She isnt and deep down she knows she looks an absolute mess but shes too bleeping cocky to admit it.

Reactions: 17
Follow up to celebrity bison names, this is the ( I’m bored at work ) band edition:
Gunts & Roses
Yeast 17
Little Mex
Biffa Clyro

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Follow up to celebrity bison names, this is the ( I’m bored at work ) band edition:
Gunts & Roses
Yeast 17
Little Mex
Biffa Clyro
Oasis (because I've cut out Cowek)
Meghan (I've forgot my) Trainor(s)
My Takeaway Romance
Feeder
Becki Eat World
The 1975(th takeaway of the month)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Becki Plopper and the chamber of scran (not a celebrity but ohum well)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet her bed sheets are covered in crusty mayo and grease 🤢
The only time I eat in bed is if I’m hungover and the other half brings me a bacon roll or something. Couldn’t be eating a full meal in bed.
I had cereal in bed this morning, which I think for a rare Monday off when working full time is justified. Can’t imagine having a full Indian banquet in bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.