BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought we could enjoy this oldie until we get more pics in the wild. I may actually vomit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I wanna know what filter she's actually using to make her that much slimmer, she looks like a different person in the wild

Reactions: 21
I'm making an assumption based on their username, but I think @_uwu_ is gen Z toum
Just missed mil so I’m a gen z and the user is a piss take soum now I can’t change it 😂 can confirm I do not make hot choclit and make-up videos like our Kofta queen

Reactions: 5
So beckis a racist bully according to the girl on reddit 👀
I'm often loathe to believe the Reddit posts but I do think this is true. She probably did bully people and was racist to deflect so the popular kids didn't bully her. She's already said she was a head in school, always getting sent out etc. Wouldn't surprise me if she was still racist - a massively obese, ugly leopard doesn't change it's spots.

I was bullied by fat girls in school, so they wouldn't get bullied by the main bullies. The fat girls bullied me worse than the popular kids, picking on the fact I wore glasses and was poor so they wouldn't get mooed at in the corridors.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Are we getting Suitcase Sunday today or has she been banned from going by Caff?

Reactions: 11
Do you reckon she only agrees to photos with ‘fans’ if they don’t post on social media? I really find it hard to believe there aren’t more photos of her out there.

Reactions: 16
Do you reckon she only agrees to photos with ‘fans’ if they don’t post on social media? I really find it hard to believe there aren’t more photos of her out there.
Like duck would she have the balls to request that from them haha

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.