BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she actually believes the first pic is the real one that she actually looks like.
I agree. I 100% think she thinks she looks like the filtered version of herself. Even though she's still an absolute munter with the filters. Just her skin matches her brain - smooth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I keep having Tenerife groups on my news feed, look who’s commenting. Porschaaa and parkaaas mum. And this Kelly woods looks just like Shirley. So she she another sibling?
IMG_8032.jpeg
IMG_8033.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
This might be controversial but I'm going to say it anyway

Bison in the wild pics are better than suitcase Sunday

🏃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’m a 20-22 and really struggle in the seats at shows so I have no idea how she manages. We went Birmingham yesterday to watch Michael McIntyre and it was uncomfortable. My son is 6ft and slim and had absolutely no leg room either

Reactions: 13
My nieces friend had a photo with her in the wild this evening!!! She’s just sent her a voice note saying “omg she’s even fatter in real life”🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
and this is why it's a massive waste of time using slimming filters, you can't filter real life bison

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Woe is me incoming, more food machine than love machine I think

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She came on very late on one of her dates in Usa or canada… i saw a video of someone saying it was 11pm and still not on stage. So maybes she is still gonna make it but late. Good luck.
She cancelled 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.