BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m in Manchester off to see Nicki and big bek is seeing girls allowed I’m on a mission to find her
I don’t think ur gonna see Nicki after seeing her posts 😭
---
She came on very late on one of her dates in Usa or canada… i saw a video of someone saying it was 11pm and still not on stage. So maybes she is still gonna make it but late. Good luck.
She’s always late and we have proper curfews here lmao show ain’t happening
That CoOp live place is cursed!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
Becki Jones: she loves Cheryl cole so let's tuck in, who knows where her gunt ends or begins

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her reaction to her "VIP" tickets in that video makes me think that she thinks that means she will meet them 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It better fuckin not be Im takin my daughter to the UFC there in July 🤣🤣🤣
Tbf this is the first cursed thing outwith their control all the other recent gigs/shows have been fine since they re-re-reopened 😭 I’ve got a gig the end of June there so hopefully it’s less cursed for us by then😂

Reactions: 7
Her reaction to her "VIP" tickets in that video makes me think that she thinks that means she will meet them 😭😂
I'm assuming she means seated VIP and not pit VIP cos there's surely no way she could manage to stand for that long!

Reactions: 6
Tbf this is the first cursed thing outwith their control all the other recent gigs/shows have been fine since they re-re-reopened 😭 I’ve got a gig the end of June there so hopefully it’s less cursed for us by then😂
If not we’ll have to do up another coach trip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she could replace the ginger one

F17046A3-5239-4DEC-9069-84E56B552CA0.jpeg

(Nicola is my favourite, don’t come for me)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Something Kinda Ewwww

Crazy how different she looks than her videos just shows the filters she puts on her face she looks gigantic in this and her skin doesn’t look anything like her videos fat tomato

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I heard people were getting tickets for girls aloud for half price. Fuming. I wanna go

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.