BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s reordered it in a bigger size too. Look at the difference in how it fits her.
Noum, she’s dropped some weight remember on account of her “dance workouts…” probs at least 5 stones since she cut back on the fizzy pop as well 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve just had a look and the original shorts set was a size 26-28 so if she’s gone up one size that’s a 30-32. How are you claiming to have lost weight when you’re buying size 32 clothes?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Good luck to her in Manchester, it's feral out there today 😂

🔴⚪⚫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t even like Taylor but I saw the tour in Florida and honestly it was so much fun even to a non fan. Tbh I’d have got tickets for girls aloud if I was there, I’ll go to most concerts but I draw the big fat bleeping line at Olly Murs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s going Manchester and united just won the fa cup 🤣🤣🤣 be full of drunken men who won’t think twice about telling her what a mess she looks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So I’m in Manchester off to see Nicki and big bek is seeing girls allowed I’m on a mission to find her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
My expectations of photos of her in the wild tonight 📈
I’m prepared to wager a garlic wheel that she doesn’t wear that outfit though. Her fish taco will be back in leggings before she exits the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She proper fancies herself doesn’t she. She’ll be on this years love island. Do you want to couple
Up with me? Mmmm okay? noum just noum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she said about getting a dress delivered today but it was a bigger size shrek suit 💀 💀💀

Irrationally annoyed at how much she doesn’t know the words to sound of the underground, why did I expect anything less but she loves Cheryl Cole so let’s tuck in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.