BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My expectations of photos of her in the wild tonight 📈
I’m prepared to wager a garlic wheel that she doesn’t wear that outfit though. Her fish taco will be back in leggings before she exits the house.
I beg people to come through with the bison in the wild photos. I want to know if she's paid for 2 seats. Can't imagine her standing. Bets on dinner pre concert? I'm thinking Nando's. Chicken and cheps obviously.

Reactions: 16
I'm the biggest Girls Aloud fan and these song titles have killed me off lmfao

Reactions: 14
I beg people to come through with the bison in the wild photos. I want to know if she's paid for 2 seats. Can't imagine her standing. Bets on dinner pre concert? I'm thinking Nando's. Chicken and cheps obviously.
Probs be that crappy burger hut outside the train station...that's if it'd still there 🤔

Reactions: 2
She'd already be easy to spot at a concert with the sheer size of her but wearing that green Shrek two piece someone is bound to see her and get a photo of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The one positive thing I will say about the outfit is that it’s better than that horrible blue and black zebra jumper she wore to another concert (JLS?). The bar is very low though. In fact, to use a phrase from the Bisonettes thread - the bar is in hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well where in so far

She came on very late on one of her dates in Usa or canada… i saw a video of someone saying it was 11pm and still not on stage. So maybes she is still gonna make it but late. Good luck.

Reactions: 7
All credit to cat__cool on reddit for this bison photum I'd never seen before which made me stop in my tracks and cackle

1000028435.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Her belly is swinging and jiggling so low in that outfit, it’s the most movement I’ve ever seen any part of her body do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.