BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she still had to go to Paige's party, I think part of her was hoping Paige would go "you can stay here Bek" bet she's raging she couldn't attend the sleepover. Honestly she's so bleeping obsesessed with her neice. I reckon it will all come to a head when Paige passes her driving test, which will be around the same time she calls it a day with the dancing aswell, the services of Auntie Dreamliner will no longer be needed. It will be glorious.

Reactions: 50
Doner meat literally smells like stale armpit, combine that with garlic bread and garlic dep and I'd have been heaving walking into that bedroom.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry; so she got ready, PRETENDED to everyone she had a big night out on the town but actually just went to hang around with a bunch of 16 year olds in an apartment? Have i got this correct? Hopefully im completely bleeping wrong, because i’m getting the word…

Reactions: 61
That poor driver delivering that stinking food only to be confronted by her swinging pittas and lardy legs snatching the bag then scuttling away.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Troll comments on the latest vid, has she realised she needs them? 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry; so she got ready, PRETENDED to everyone she had a big night out on the town but actually just went to hang around with a bunch of 16 year olds in an apartment? Have i got this correct? Hopefully im completely bleeping wrong, because i’m getting the word…
NOÑÇE

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she think it gets to us that she's eating junk ? no one give a flying duck you fat bleep, we only care because you're trying to normalise this gluttony to a young audience, once your channel is banned you can inhale 10 mega macs for all I care

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She deffo spent last night refreshing Paiges insta and tiktok whilst angry eating a double kebab, garlic wheel and blocking trolls on tiktok
---

She uploads videos like this with her pittas on show and uploads at 15/15.30 for the schoolies she's a bleeping predator I don't care what anyone says 🤢
I’m catching up - you called it 100% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she think it gets to us that she's eating junk ? no one give a flying duck you fat bleep, we only care because you're trying to normalise this gluttony to a young audience, once your channel is banned you can inhale 10 mega macs for all I care
100% this. She really thinks it bothers people that she’s eating yet another takeaway. As you say, no one gives a duck, people are just amazed and disgusted at the sheer volume of food she puts away.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And since you're reading here you fat bleep, I bet Paige had a great time at the sleepover with her friends HER OWN AGE, you probably never even entered anyones head. You did try your level best to weasel your way into it though, even going back there !!! I hope you cried youself to sleep in the premier INN with your empty kebab tray

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.