BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually dead. She’s gone out to Paige’s party, making out she’s got some big night out in Liverpool but the sad fact is she was baby reindeering her nieces 16th party all night. Getting all dressed up… going back to the hotel to inhale a kebab after 4 WKD’s acting like she’s had some wild night out going to collect her food in her pj’s not knowing what time it is (crazy bec, CRAZY!) and then quoting here saying ‘GARLIC DEP’ while trying to act like a sassy bad witch shovelling Donna meat in her huge gob.
Can you get anymore pathetic honestly ??

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Wish Shirl would have it out with her and smack her double chin clean off. No amount of money should allow your sister to be this creepy around your daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was wondering why she would stay right next to lime street specifically for a night out, but it is literally a 10 minute walk from where Paige was staying. That is bleeping creepy

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Imagine that lard arse waddling in the party full of 16yr old girls thinking she looks good in that playsuit 🤣 honestly I'd be mortified if I was paige, we know she went at a time when they would all be in their little pj's the noncey whale

Reactions: 33
I’m actually dead. She’s gone out to Paige’s party, making out she’s got some big night out in Liverpool but the sad fact is she was baby reindeering her nieces 16th party all night. Getting all dressed up… going back to the hotel to inhale a kebab after 4 WKD’s acting like she’s had some wild night out going to collect her food in her pj’s not knowing what time it is (crazy bec, CRAZY!) and then quoting here saying ‘GARLIC DEP’ while trying to act like a sassy bad witch shovelling Donna meat in her huge gob.
The night out was the last ditch effort to get into the sleepover. She was fuming at the end of balloon decorating because she hadn't been invited and that is where the night out story came from. She's gone back there all dressed up making out she's just calling in whilst on the way to her night out. I bet my bottom dollar she overstayed her welcome and tried to get sympathy and pity from Paige, until Paige would invite her to stay. That way it wouldn't look weird because she could turn round and say "Look Paige wants me to stay" but when that hasn't happened and the penny finally dropped that she wasn't welcome that's when she's gone off in a huff and ordered her kebab, taking out her anger by being "sassy" eating it.

Reactions: 37
So she made a big song and dance about a full body shave, etc.....knowing she's off to Paige's party? Grim

• Sick
Reactions: 34
It’s really creepy behaviour. How her family cannot see it is really worrying. She’s literally obsessed with Paige and you can tell whenever she doesn’t get her way with her or if paige is doing something else she starts acting irrational and goes on a mad one, binge eats and acts all clever and sassy online to try and make herself feel better. Think she needs help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder how she's going to cope with Paige going on her first holiday with her mates ? will she try and take over that too ? do all her packing, boarding passes etc. ? taking her to the airport ? I honestly think Rach is keeping the peace for Kath's sake whilst Ian has his dementia but I can see there being a big fallout in years to come.

Reactions: 21
It’s really creepy behaviour. How her family cannot see it is really worrying. She’s literally obsessed with Paige and you can tell whenever she doesn’t get her way with her or if paige is doing something else she starts acting irrational and goes on a mad one, binge eats and acts all clever and sassy online to try and make herself feel better. Think she needs help.
Omg this is soum true! She definitely doesnt like been told no by paige and does show really irreatic behaviour if paigeyy does something without her..

Reactions: 14
The fact she booked a hotel near Paige last night is creepy as duck…why not just stay at home and leave the poor girl alone 💀💀

Reactions: 29
Paige’s birthday apartment or wherever Becki took the jumpsuit picture…..carpet from the shining? (I mean I think it’s pretty cool but I think bison is scarier than the film)

Reactions: 4
Anyone who has supported this behaviour from her or downplayed it now needs to open their eyes 👀
If this was a man & his niece, plz, the situation would be something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone who has supported this behaviour from her or downplayed it now needs to open their eyes 👀
If this was a man & his niece, plz, the situation would be something else.
she's far too involved in every aspect of Paige's life, it's actually disturbing when you sit back and look at everything she does.

Reactions: 19
I am actually happy we’ve uncovered her lies…also her takeaway video she’s angry. You know she’s fuming that she’s been banished from Paige’s party and she’s got a sass on

Reactions: 20
to u/sakuranboo_ on the reddit, you're absolutely right about the monitoring of Paige's TT account, it would have been becki who commented that to the balloon people, there's also video evidence of her admitting on a live that she goes through Paige's phone too. That poor poor kid having an Auntie so obsessed with her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.