BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate to have her as auntie trying to live vicariously through my lift. There’s boundaries and she definitely crosses them and I think Paige likes reaping the rewards and noncey becki is just too dumb to see it.

Reactions: 28
Whoever said she would be scranning kebabs in her hotel, 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve been on my detective shizz 🕵 and she went back to Paige’s birthday 💀💀 that was her night out

the second is from their insta 💀💀
Oh no, that's ridiculous. Couldn't she have left Paige to have fun with friends of HER OWN AGE! Who on earth would want a lard arse aunt twice their age hanging about all evening, as per usual! 😩

Reactions: 31
I’m just so thrown about where did she get the metal fork from 🤣 did she literally bring it with her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is especially clacky mouthed in these videos. She usually saves that for her sassy “I’m a big girl” videos.
She rest wants us to say well done for putting on a pair of shorts. Noum

Reactions: 13
why the duck did she go out in her pyjamas to the takeaway car lmao, literally dressed up to go to Paige’s Party then back to the Premier Inn hahahahahaha creased

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m just so thrown about where did she get the metal fork from 🤣 did she literally bring it with her
Doubt it, you can just ask for cutlery at reception. At premier inn I think it’s just laid out in trays in the bar/restaurant tbf.

Reactions: 6
Why didn't she get the takeaway on her way back to the hotel instead of having to go and get it from the driver in her pyjamas?

Reactions: 19
Takeaway Tracker - May 2024

01/05/24 - P*ado Smoovie - £5.50
01/05/24 - Kebab Assortment - £23.45
04/05/24 - Tim Hortums - £Free
04/05/24 - Mcdonnums & Double Chep - £12.27
07/05/24 - Cookeeez - £FREE
08/05/24 - Mcdonnums - £12.27
09/05/24 - Bravery Chewneh and Chep - £11.95
11/05/24 - Harvestum - £8.97
11/05/24 - Europe Lardfest - £26.16
14/5/24. - Harvester- eggs benedict- £7.99
14/5/24. - Edds Diner Milkshakes - £6.99
14/5/24. - Frankie & Bennies - £38.00
15/5/24 - McDonald’s breakfast- £5.00
18/5/24 - Chips,doner kebab & garlic wheel- £20.00

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.