BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of my family in Liverpool but im a Southener. Any idea how long it would take for Becki to get from her home to Paige's college? I can see her going neatly every weekend.

Reactions: 5
Why does she never show us who’s she’s out with? Or even mention them by name 🤷🏽‍♀️ my mistake I’ve just read she’s at the same hotel as Paige for her party 🙄

Reactions: 12
The top of her hair is so greasy it looks wet 😭I can't cope. You'd think she'd at least wash it for a night out!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So she is off to that knock off bongos bingo tonight.

1. that dress is not too big
2. STOP MENTIONING YOUR NAILS
3. WASH YOUR PISSING HAIR YOU GREASY BALLSACK

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm off the fread for one day and she launches Nonceapalooza 2024 😭 headliner: Becki Saville, performing her hit one woman show: "Paigeyyy please let me in xx I'll be good and I'll stop barking and drooling xx please, your mum said you have to be nice to me"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m not being funny I know this is mean but did Paige actually have any friends at her birthday or did she just stay in that apartment alone 🤣 every photo is just Paige on her own you’d think she’d be spamming the internet with group photos with her pals for something like that

Reactions: 23
“Don’t you think there’s just something different about when you get food delivered to a hotel?”

¿Qué?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
it had to be delivered because she couldn't take more risk than what she absolutely need to, in regards to being seen out in the wild, further proof the night out was a make believe as has been pointed out to on here, a takeaway is something you pick up on the way back from night out, absolutely rotten drunk. It was a comiseration meal over not being able to go to the sleepover.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
it had to be delivered because she couldn't take more risk than what she absolutely need to, in regards to being seen out in the wild, further proof the night out was a make believe as has been pointed out to on here, a takeaway is something you pick up on the way back from night out, absolutely rotten drunk. It was a comiseration meal over not being able to go to the sleepover.
Bet she got a taxi from her hotel to Paige’s apartment to avoid being seen as well plus it’s uphill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.