Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helliebella

VIP Member
Defo big gay Declan. She doesn’t go anywhere be herself. She’s either with crack bun caff, Shirl or the elusive Declan who’s so ashamed to be seen with her he hides whenever she videos when he’s there. And they’ll have gone to the local working men’s club not out in actual bars. And been back at the hotel for 8pm with a kebab or three.
she obviously couldn’t bare the thought of peeejj being in Liverpool without her so conveniently organised a ‘night out’ with Declan the same night.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I find it bizarre how people think Becki is this mega rich TikTok star. I think the only reason Paigeeeeyyyyy had all those gifts is because they were whacked on a credit card or Klarna. That's why when it came to handing over actual cash, she didn't really have any.

No one with real money to spend would have chose that ugly minging bed, or drive that car. She loves to show off too much, she wouldn't be able to help herself. When she orders clothes she only buys one or two things at a time.

Her food bill alone every week will see her dancing with bankruptcy

She's a fat fraud in every way.

Venom

VIP Member
to u/sakuranboo_ on the reddit, you're absolutely right about the monitoring of Paige's TT account, it would have been becki who commented that to the balloon people, there's also video evidence of her admitting on a live that she goes through Paige's phone too. That poor poor kid having an Auntie so obsessed with her.

• Wow
  • Sad

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Wish Shirl would have it out with her and smack her double chin clean off. No amount of money should allow your sister to be this creepy around your daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Caw1982

VIP Member
I run 10km in 50 mins and im in the slow group. She really can't do anything well can she.
Fucking hell who is in your group if that's slow, Mo Farrah? 🤣 You're running an 8 minute mile and clearly fit, you can hardly compare with a obese sloth.

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I’m so confused what’s gone on this weekend.
I can’t work it out.
is a 16th a big deal up North or??? Because I don’t get why it’s consumed a whole week of fattys life?

_uwu_

Chatty Member
A crappy microwave curry for Caff and Ian whilst she buys a BBQ range that says “eat together” she just writes the jokes herself 🤣 fat cow

• Haha
  • Sad

realityfan

Chatty Member
I’ve been on my detective shizz 🕵 and she went back to Paige’s birthday 💀💀 that was her night out

the second is from their insta 💀💀
Oh no, that's ridiculous. Couldn't she have left Paige to have fun with friends of HER OWN AGE! Who on earth would want a lard arse aunt twice their age hanging about all evening, as per usual! 😩

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I used to work on the salad bar and the boiled eggs come in a big blue plastic bag full of liquid, I still have ptsd from the smell when you had the drain the eggs before putting them on the salad bar. The stench is probably similar to Becky’s bedroom on a Sunday morning after stuffing herself full of curry, kebab, ooonions and pakoras, absolutely rancid.
Noum. If I clocked on to the shift and was assigned "egg drainage" I'd write my resignation on a napkin

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Films herself collecting a carrier bag of Bison meat from a delivery driver, in her pjs, with random people watching her from the hotel lobby....but doesn't show any footage of her actual "nights out" 🤔🤣 sure hun, sure.

• Haha

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Are her parents sent to their bedroom when she does this? I'd day I feel bad for them but they are responsible for producing the bison
Ian hides in the dining room his gaming lair, wishing he’d wiped Becki on the curtains. Crackbun Caff is busy doing the washing up and deep cleaning the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Venom

VIP Member
it had to be delivered because she couldn't take more risk than what she absolutely need to, in regards to being seen out in the wild, further proof the night out was a make believe as has been pointed out to on here, a takeaway is something you pick up on the way back from night out, absolutely rotten drunk. It was a comiseration meal over not being able to go to the sleepover.

• Heart

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Does anyone fink she actually went out in Liverpool? Unless she posts any proof I will just believe she went to the premier inn with a maccies or sat in her car outside the apartments until it was late and peeeeeej didn’t message her asking her to come and see them so she sloped off to her own hotel.
Totally stayed in the hotel with food and full fat cowwwwwk

• Haha