BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if she was losing weight (she isn’t, she’s bigger) then the clothes she is selling would now actually fit her instead of looking like a Point Joint

Reactions: 13
Honestly think her face and neck are getting bigger she must snore like a warthog

Reactions: 9
I just KNOW she cries herself to sleep at night..The sheer embarrassment of constantly buying tit, ugly clothes that don't fit, then having the brass neck to post it online to make yourself a laughing stock to thousands of people just to make money.. Maybe lose 15st Becks then you wont feel so "out of your comfort zone" because you're actually wearing something other than leggings and a giant jumper with an American state stamped on the bleeping front! Hope this helps ya dick 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know how she can stand there dishing up 4 bleeping koftas on her dustbin lid sized plate with her wobbly 10 chins and not fink hang on I'll not be a greedy bleep with a big fat gunt and just have the 2 for a change 🥴 just blows my mind haha like this mentally is whats got you to 30 stone you heffa,

Like in the car with the Greg's muffin she say "you knowm when you used to get iced buns when youm were younger" ???? Noum!!! I'm sorry I weren't scanning bleeping iced buns when I was a kid fanks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A few observations…

She commented on the frozen Fanta but not the bottle of coke that was spotted in her hotel room.

That gunt had a mind of its own in those shorts

That fake laughing she was doing with the purple dress was painful, it was clear she actually wanted to cry

This just shows how big her plate is - it’s the same width as the air fryer

IMG_2380.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.