Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babychicken

I never thought I'd thank Big Bex for anything, but I've had an awful day at work and that dance workout has me roaring. The cap! The fucking cap! The multiple angles! The flinging herself about like she's having a seizure! Oh my sweet lord! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I love when we get shoutouts if that makes sensum? I often wonder how many of her enablers read here
It's hilarious that we get called losers despite being the ones with lives, jobs, partners, children, friends... Then you've got Becki who has none of these things and lives in her mum and dad's spare room. But we're the losers right?!

user726

VIP Member
I loved it when 31 year old Rebecca jones let us know she’s old enough to not cut her grapes vertically. I was getting worried

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
those cakes aren't the 'gotcha' you think they are beks, it's just a fat bastard making themselves fatter

Reactions: 37

Heyhojojo

I'm not for hating but I've just seen the latest video and she says "I'm gonna try and set a goal to eat 3 meals a day" I've never seen her skip a meal.

• Haha
  • Wow

Kelz19899

It might be a quiz show, imagine her on The Wheel, & she got picked. The hydraulic lift would struggle and she’d get stuck halfway up with just her head poking out the top 😭
It was a gameshow she applied for .. My friend is a TV producer, I can't say too much about it though 🤪... But she did send me some behind the scene footage of our becks

(Jokes, don't come for me Reddit)

Attachments

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Ollie wants her to go downstairs because he’s howling. Howling in fucking pain no doubt. Please release that prehistoric dog from pain and get him put to sleep ffs.

• Sad
  • Haha

euphoria99

Chatty Member
I can’t get my head around how they all eat their evening meal so early?! The chase is on?! Do they eat lunch at 10am?! The realms of the fuckin unemployed eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

tielively

What gets me is when she’s dishing up tea / takeaways you can see the look in her eyes of pure panic that she’s not going to get more than everyone else and she physically rushes the plating up - going back a few days but when they last had dominoes she couldn’t get ‘her’ box of wedges on her plate fast enough! I always wonder if she just plates her own and rushes to the living room to start scoffing whilst her Mum & Dad’s goes cold on the side after they’ve waited for her to film… nothing gets between Becki and her chep 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry

gimm3more

VIP Member
She definitely reads here… love how we were talking about all the atrocious yours clothing and today she’s wearing a PLT hoodie/chin hider and the camera is angled perfectly to show it off 😂
Her live came up for me and she went “I’m not hiding my chins guys it’s just the way the hoodie sits” aye right

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’m howling mines a terror for the middle finger on pics 🤣 I got a well nice photo of em last year all my pickney sat smiling, put it in a frame, sent it my family in Jamaica and everything and I only noticed about a week later that my sons stuck his middle finger up. No wonder they were all smiling

• Haha
  • Wow