Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Someone put on Reddit that her management has ditched her coz she’s so difficult to work with and won’t take advice. Looks like it may be true as they’ve stopped following each other
Her management company don’t exist anymore. They stopped posting on their social media in Sept 2023 and their Instagram page has no posts. Website says it’s “getting a makeover” and it has no clients or “talent” on it at all. Companies House shows it dissolved in December!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I’ve just seen a video on Leah’s tik tok of Parker swearing…absolute vile that a kid at his age knows “fucker” “mother fucker” and even dropped the C word

that whole family are just vile
Ah fuck it call me a snobby Mumsnet bitch all you want but noum just noum.

Those kids are being dragged up and the reason Leah keeps in with that side of the family wreath is for the free babysitting and Morris stomping subs.

Urgh

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
She definitely reads here… love how we were talking about all the atrocious yours clothing and today she’s wearing a PLT hoodie/chin hider and the camera is angled perfectly to show it off 😂
As a noticeably larger girl, I would never in a million years wear a hoodie that says ‘pretty little thing’ id be so embarrassed. A pretty little thing I am not, and neither are you Beck Beck sorry to break it to you

• Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Yes, and also the same for serum - sirrum. Gah!
her accent/inflection/whatever the fuck it is goes THROUGH me.

Her flabby congested morning voice
Her substitute teacher sassy voice.
Her performative noncing ‘mayyyke sheeewah yew chewww your double Big Mac pooooorashaaa’ voice
Her slow reading -and then I gave it all a good meeeexxx- recipe voice
Her ‘actually yeah I can pronounce basic words when some cunt is paying me’ scam ad voice

ALL. GO. THROUGH. ME.

Close second is Steph Vavron’s whatever the fuck that is Scottish accent. Sorry Scottish tattlers I love youm all especially Glaswegians but that’s an abomination.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Nah serious I’m not havin them cuss infront of me. If I’d have swore at my mum especially that word I’d have been slapped into the 6th dimension

• Haha

amb1505

FUCK RIGHT OFF I have NOT just heard her say she FORGOT to brush her teeth. Leah needs to get one of her criminal psycho men round there to spark her out. Having someone do her eyebrows with her crusty garlic morning breath polluting the air all over them should be an actual crime

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
That energetic videum has fucked me right off. Why does she deserve energy? Fuck sake man I'm running on jaffa cakes and SPITE

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
For me it’s the whole “if you disagree with me, you’re a bully” thing. People are allowed to not like things, they’re also allowed to criticise people without it being bullying or trolling.
A lot of the problem is, people on here are calling these “influencers” out on their bullshit and they don’t like it. They just want validation, adoration and ass kissing.

• Heart

Smayy

Chatty Member
The amount of squash she put in that water bottle before the water is just beyond! Double strength too😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32