Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Morris dancing just sounds so lame. Don't want to offend anyone, and I think it's great to have a hobby, especially an active one, but for Paige as a 15, almost 16 year-old, who tries to act hard as nails online, is morris dancing not a bit... embarassing?! Also, is it a NW thing, as I've never heard of it being a thing before knowing of Bison?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

HaventAClue

VIP Member

I too have never heard of morris dancing til big chunks and wow. It’s literally Irish dancing but from Temu, even the dresses 🥲 how could you sit and watch this every Sunday. How is it even a competitive sport? I’ve so many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Helliebella

VIP Member
100% full of crushed velvet and mirrored furniture. Spot the tacky drawing of a lion with a crown on saying porsha on the wall toum.
Leah is one of those “just me and my babies from now on” “don’t need no man” types even though she palms them off at every opportunity to slag it up with the local coke dealers

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Noseyhun91

She was looking at a plane in the sky and said “oh my god I’d hate to be on a plane now in this weather can you imagine the turb….how do we say it turbelerence. She’s INFURIATES me

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Babybail93

VIP Member
So Nikki, who is Becki's half-sister, is complaining because only one of her kids and her sister Kellies kid (Leah) got an invite to Becki’s 30th. I’ve always thought there was a strange family dynamic and I bet Cath isn’t as kind or nice as becki makes out. She seems like the type of mum who plays her kids against each other and shows favoritism to fulfill her own needs. It's odd how they have favourite grandkids, especially their strong involvement with Paige, Parker and Porsha, it’s giving grooming.
I’ve always stood firm in my belief that Cath is a massive cunt on the downlow. Just look at the crack head bun and that walrus she birthed. Tells me all I need to know about her

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Rodeodown

Help I can't deal with this from Paige. I'm sure it's rage bait given autocorrect exists but it's baited my eye into twitching.

1000025764.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

lauren119966

Chatty Member
A troll took the piss out of you and told you to get cupcakes made to celebrate so you actually did?
Fucking hell becki you showed them
Such an icon

• Haha

JeIIyBean080

What really pisses me off is someone kindly asked on the Irish video if she ever donates food to food banks etc and people have gone nuts at the poor woman asking!! “ She probably has but hasn’t filmed it “ If Becki donated anything she would make at least 5 videos on it, post it on her Instagram story and feed and mention it in every video. But she never would because she’s a selfish fat cow.

• Heart

EllyMay

VIP Member
When she says her diet isn't the best and won't be for a while. Why? Is she waiting to get diagnosed with a serious illness before she does something? Jaundice would be enough for most

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
Just told my fella about Becki applying for a TV show and that I hope it's naked attraction. He said 'she won't fit in the tube, like a baby getting an X ray'. I imagine it to look something like this -

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43

thereshegoesagain

Ffs someone just said they were feeding their sourdough starter and she looked like she’d just been lobotomised and said “feeding? do you mean eating?” In a condescending tone… such a foodie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42