Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
That fucking wiggling of the products before she puts them in the trolley is giving me the rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

veganfortheanimals

Anybody know what this gummy thing is about ?
Where have you been 🫤

About 29 threads ago, big beck tried to flog some gummies to help with bloating! She claimed she was feeling slim as fuck after one gummy 😂 made some claims and people bashed her about the legitimacy. She done a dirty delete.

• Haha

SMO25

Anyone else think she’s on some form of slimming world attempt? The jelly sweets, whole meal pittas, yoghurt and strawberries for a snack all seem very suspicious for our bec bec

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
HOW much cordial 🤮 and its double strength so that’s over half of her childish manky sippy cup of undiluted juice 😭
IMG_8248.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Elisesya

Chatty Member
I have never seen someone with so many chin blackheads. Triggers my trypophobia, so it's probably a good thing she has the blurring and smoothing filters on non stop.

IMG_1480.jpeg

I don't understand how she can say "fank yuwm” when someone compliments her skin, considering what she really looks like.

And the sprinkling of dandruff...😷

IMG_1481.jpeg

Screenshot from Reddit)

• Sick
  • Wow

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Morris dancing just sounds so lame. Don't want to offend anyone, and I think it's great to have a hobby, especially an active one, but for Paige as a 15, almost 16 year-old, who tries to act hard as nails online, is morris dancing not a bit... embarassing?! Also, is it a NW thing, as I've never heard of it being a thing before knowing of Bison?
Honestly I just can't take Morris dancing seriously 🫣 I think its fucking comical, just bouncing up and down stomping your feet 😂😂😂

• Haha