BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thread title suggestion by @chlosib these keep getting better and better

New thread everyoum hopefully we all know the rules by now or I'll set @soph30 jokes on this thread till everyone learns, x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Becki's version of photosynthesis seems to be noncing on young girls. Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She was exhausted by sitting down all day... Imagine if she had to travel and manage getting trough airport or on to a connecting flight or finding her hotel or something?
She'd be dead.

Reactions: 29
What have you all got planned today? What's everyone got planned this week? ....... Work Becki.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Happy new threadum guys. I can’t even bare to watch her anymore i rely on you all to explain what’s going on xxx

Reactions: 17
I’m on leave this week with no plans till Friday, not yet 10.00 and I’m pretty bored already

I can’t work out how anyone who chooses not to work for a living isn’t going out of there mind

Breakfast was a Protein Yoghurt and a Matcha Latte not a full English with Pizza and Chep

Reactions: 21
Shes definitely sumo rolled out the bed this morning because she knows all that free chocolate & bacon is sitting in the fridge 🐽

I also defo think the Sunday stomping judges are scared shirtless of the jones clan hence why they always make leaders and win the dances 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are probably the family that everyone tries to avoid like the plague. You can just tell you’d probably hear becs fat booming voice coming a mile off and you’d evacuate the area sharpish

Reactions: 19
The way she eats weetabix should be a crime 🤢🤮
I doubt she even ate the weetabix apart from the mouthful she showed. She probably just had the chocolate covered raspberries because they're so so good guyssss

Reactions: 12
Morris dancing just sounds so lame. Don't want to offend anyone, and I think it's great to have a hobby, especially an active one, but for Paige as a 15, almost 16 year-old, who tries to act hard as nails online, is morris dancing not a bit... embarassing?! Also, is it a NW thing, as I've never heard of it being a thing before knowing of Bison?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Help I can't deal with this from Paige. I'm sure it's rage bait given autocorrect exists but it's baited my eye into twitching.

1000025764.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.