Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
IMG_4009.png

Lmao swiped from her live and it asked me if I liked it, is there a “disgusting” option for all of her videos pls

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Please tell me she did not just pronounce chamomile as shamone!

The uneducated oaf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Donner meat is disgusting but frozen donner meat is all sorts of wrong
I had a look at the ingredients for the ‘grill house chicken kebab meat’ she used from Iceland…

IMG_1516.jpeg

Saw it says ‘mechanically separated chicken meat’ which is that pink slime “meat’ where they use processed chicken waste parts.

Yet bisons orgasming over it saying it’s going to be a game changer…

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
Nah serious I’m not havin them cuss infront of me. If I’d have swore at my mum especially that word I’d have been slapped into the 6th dimension
I forgot myself once and swore in front of my Mum ( a proper Dominican matriarch ). She kissed her teeth and said if I ever done it again she’d slap the black off my face 😂 I was 25 looooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 51

fikret4245

Someone asked what super power she would have and she said either being able to move things with her mind, or see into the future.. Can you imagine if she could move stuff with her mind she would literally never ever get off the sofa again 😂 and as for seeing the future, no super power needed for that pet I can tell ya: cardiac arrest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Checken and Chep Tracker:
04/04/2024: Checken Tenders, Cheps & Dep
10/04/2024: Iceland Boneless Checken Box (KFC Dupe) & McCain Airfryer Cheps
16/04/2024: 2 checken streps and doner meat over chips (plus a burger)
You’ve reminded me, I volunteered for the gym tracker. Should prob check on it

127538C2-5FBE-48F0-B28E-62C71942B0D4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Powershower

Chatty Member
Sad, flat, saggy pillows crushed to pancakes by the weight of her massive bonce ☹

View attachment 2883460
“What’s your favourite room to clean”
None of them love, cos most of us have a whole house to keep clean not just rearrange our Harry Potter books and dust around our impulse body spray display.
I bet when she moved everything round she calls Caff up and makes her look at “her new room”

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Their names are Porscha and Parker. I expected literally nothing different than what's been presented.

You've gotta be a real mentalist to name your daughter Porscha. Like it has to be a bit and her real name is Geraldine. Please.

• Haha

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
The way she's like 'ill put my Harry Potter books here next to my owl, and my laptop here with my book'. I remember sorting my room out like that when I was about 12, not 31.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

goldie341

VIP Member
something doesn’t ring true if the company dissolved in December.

the fake health kick is a lot more recent so if the company no longer exists who is advising her to get better engagement?

I don’t believe it, sorry.
---

I mean ok maybe if she was the only client, but that’s hardly a ‘company’ is it then? Just some wideboy wearing fake Dh gate sunglasses taking calls in his leased A3.
She ate the other clients, I believe. Read it on Reddit x

• Haha
Reactions: 49