Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I have proof Rickets was present at the beheading of Anne Boleyn, nay, proof that he was the root cause of her execution and framed her for the alleged conspiracy to kill the King. But I won't post it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

fikret4245

One of our Reddit bisonettes dug up some tea on Leah’s ( public ) Facebook post. As we can’t post links on here, I screen shot it. It’s a photo of her, Porka & Parkour dressed up ready for Becki’s firtief bday party. The comments are from various estranged family members who weren’t invited. Enjoy. 😆
Stay classy Ellesmere Portia x

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

4yogits

VIP Member
I love the “tattle is middle aged jobless woman” spiel

Excuse me, I’m male, constantly eat 4 Yogits, Pork Pies and loada biscuits, regularly have curreh, and suffer with Prader Willi, however I do love Serah and am in fact dead, and still I’m in better health than Becki

What a do

• Haha

Elisesya

Chatty Member
On first glance she could easily be mistaken for an elderly lady who looks as if they’ve lived a very hard life.

I don’t think I’ve seen an older and rougher looking 31 year old?

IMG_1484.jpeg

She needs to get rid of the Rickets tail hairstyle it’s criminal.

IMG_1487.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the nans funeral that had about 3 different wakes because none of the family were talking. There’s definitely been a falling out.

• Haha
  • Wow

GlitteryKitten

Chatty Member
Do we fink that maybe Caffs older kids are closer to their Dad / that there’s major beef because Caff got with Ian 10 years her junior? Obviously we don’t know the ins and outs but it’s odd that her older kids don’t like the younger ones.

Btw, this is Caffs sister, Debbie. Spot Crack-bun Caff in the background 👀 The other pic is Debbie’s daughter & Naan ( dead ) That fucking chin runs through the family like the Habsburg dynasty.
Why does Caff look like Fagin 😭

caffjones.jpeg

• Haha

Rodeodown

🚨 new videum content warning: dermaplaning, no neck, shaved facial hair on a cotton pad

1000026041.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Diddikins

VIP Member
How has she got the audacity to think she’s living this amazing life?

I could literally copy and paste this I’ve said it so many times but, I know we all have different aspirations, ambitions and goals and we all want different things out of life but her world is tiny. What is so amazing about being 30 and:

- still living in your parents spare room with no inclination to move out
- never going anywhere outside your county unless it’s to watch children dance
- spending large parts of your day laying l on your bed eating
- staying home stuffing yourself with greasy takeaways while the rest of your family go on holidays and outings
- getting soooo excited about chocolates and food

• Heart
Reactions: 39

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Middle age is what happens to every bastard if they’re lucky.

Such lazy misogyny from the enablers. Sorry I’m not wafting around in a primark co ord, clacking my nails on my fiat 500 steering wheel about to pick up Lexi-Jaxxx from nursery.

I’m actually very busy working (and taking the piss out of the King Koopa of your people) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Sawna

VIP Member
Your

I had to delete 72 and my husband was 50/50 on a divorce.

If I ever have time to make my own Haribo sweets on a Wednesday afternoon just shoot me.
Its a bit embarrassing when you have family over and your Google hub displays multiple bison pictures on repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 38