BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 31 years old eating a pepperami pizza in bed at your mum and dad’s house at 5pm on a Friday evening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Only bison would enjoy corn on the cob coated in southern fried crap. What's wrong with just having a normal vegetable 🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Bison lying down getting dermaplaned and her moon face looking even wider will never get old for me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feeling the love guys ❤

Have just had a nosey through the Tiktok account and the dance work out one with the auntie pic in the background is creasing me considering what I've read on the Wiki. Someone with some mad sick fetish must be paying her money to constantly be posting all this food surely??

Reactions: 9
she said that the pizza was last nights tea so did she have that maccies and the oiliest pizza known to man on the same day?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm drawing up a healthy eating plan as I'm pregnant and at the rate I'm going I'm gonna be Bex the 2nd and I'm literally going through her tiktok seeing what she eats and making sure I cross that off my list. Gluttony is a sin for a reason. Ew.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t she put last nights tea?? So when did she scran that maccies then
Ah yeah I didn’t spot the caption, but the McDonalds definitely makes this more confusing
---
Call me sad but I’ve just checked the McDonald’s and pizza videos to clarify. From the time on her watch, the McDonald’s was lunch and the pizza was tea (albeit late for Becki as it was gone 9pm)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ah yeah I didn’t spot the caption, but the McDonalds definitely makes this more confusing
---
Call me sad but I’ve just checked the McDonald’s and pizza videos to clarify. From the time on her watch, the McDonald’s was lunch and the pizza was tea (albeit late for Becki as it was gone 9pm)
Thought she had stopped eating after 8pm 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was the maccies added to the takeaway tracker?

Checken and Chep Tracker:
04/04/2024: Checken Tenders, Cheps & Dep
10/04/2024: Iceland Boneless Checken Box (KFC Dupe) & McCain Airfryer Cheps
16/04/2024: 2 checken streps and doner meat over chips (plus a burger)
18/04/2024: Checken Big Mac and cheps.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.