BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Middle age is what happens to every bastard if they’re lucky.

Such lazy misogyny from the enablers. Sorry I’m not wafting around in a primark co ord, clacking my nails on my fiat 500 steering wheel about to pick up Lexi-Jaxxx from nursery.

I’m actually very busy working (and taking the piss out of the King Koopa of your people) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hate the way tattle gets thrown around to be an evil sess pit of bullying fat middle aged unemployed women uno haha 😭🤣 there is some really useful knowledgeable kind funny as duck people/threads on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Such lazy misogyny from the enablers. Sorry I’m not wafting around in a primark co ord, clacking my nails on my fiat 500 steering wheel about to pick up Lexi-Jaxxx from nursery.

I’m actually very busy working (and taking the piss out of the King Koopa of your people) xx
I know the ones you mean. The ones that go to A & E with a broken finger nail. Or the ones that call the mental health crisis team and ask to be sectioned because they are falling a bit fed up with life.

Reactions: 9

Also Becki is past middle age now given the state of her health so there’s that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate the way tattle gets thrown around to be an evil sess pit of bullying fat middle aged unemployed women uno haha 😭🤣 there is some really useful knowledgeable kind funny as duck people/threads on here!
I totally agree with you. I just hate the modern day attitude of people they actually seem to be the miserable ones complaining about the little things that wouldnt even bother most people. They've all gone too sensitive and snowflakey. Its all "woe is me" with the young ones today.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys I'm becoming a bec bec tonight and trying the new maccies menum - will make sure to make a video of trying it for you all if that make sensum xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also Becki is past middle age now given the state of her health so there’s that.
She hit middle aged in her late teens early twenties.
---
Guys I'm becoming a bec bec tonight and trying the new maccies menum - will make sure to make a video of trying it for you all if that make sensum xx
The only thing I want to try is the frappe. Had the McFlurry last year and liked it but not really sure it’s worth paying extra for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I totally agree with you. I just hate the modern day attitude of people they actually seem to be the miserable ones complaining about the little things that wouldnt even bother most people. They've all gone too sensitive and snowflakey. Its all "woe is me" with the young ones today.
Exactly that's the thing isn't it, glad I've brought my kids up the 80s way 🤣 it's just the whole troll/bully mindset these days ya can't say bugger all. There's more to this site than that like I've had advice from skin care, dodgy neighbours and even school issues haha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For me it’s the whole “if you disagree with me, you’re a bully” thing. People are allowed to not like things, they’re also allowed to criticise people without it being bullying or trolling.
A lot of the problem is, people on here are calling these “influencers” out on their bullshit and they don’t like it. They just want validation, adoration and ass kissing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Look at the bag shape when she puts the chicken Big Mac on top. There’s another box in that bag. 2 burgers bec
I thought that 👀reckon she would’ve been worried about not enjoying the checken Big Mac so got a normal one too just in case must have cos there’s no meat there and she usually gets a double cheeseburger too ..
---
She uploaded this at 9pm… no way she did that and went to bed … I neeeeeed to know what she scrans and scoffs late at night cos all the fatties I know (loads and I’m one of them) allllllllll look forward to late night troughs of junk if that makes senseum

Reactions: 10
I've just accidentally discovered Becki this week after my niece got me to sign up for TikTok. I genuinely thought she was a parody account until I found this thread and have to say you lot have made me howl the last few days 🤣

She gives us fat girls a bad rep. I always say that I got fat eating too much good food, and drinking too much good wine; not shite like McDonnums or mechanically separated chickens cunts!

Also, I didn't realise Tattle was an app, as stated by that deluded fan in her comments? 🤔

ETA: I also know someone else who pronounces it "McFlerry" and can confirm she's a thick bleep too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
God she’s boring today but i suppose school kids are still in school yet aren’t they x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.